Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aifo

Israel thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
religion isn't the defining characteristic of the israeli-palestinian (or' date=' as noam chomsky says it should be referred to as, the israeli/US-palestinian) conflcit. it's all about US empire. zionist jews may think they have a divine right to the land (which somehow translates into the divine right of the severe repression of palestinians), but the zionist project would not be possible without the support of the US government, which has a vested interest in maintaining israel to carry out its imperialist adventures elsewhere in the middle east.[/quote']

YOU ARE A REALLY STUPID PERSON... EAT A DICK

smash the zionist state and their lies. i ask you whos lobbing shells at civilians? whos army invades and occupies every other state in the area? you should stop reading the medias lies and actualy take a look for your self whats realy going on. my uncle chuck lives in Ramallah and is neither jew nor Muslim. he gives me the facts. the israilis are wrong.

leave the politics out of this thread godamnit, there is an israel thread on the political off topic forum go talk there

aifo2 loves sloppyness

172255568_cd60fde8f6_m.jpg.a6afd774e415de6eb124859c843f1c54.jpg

some proper lovely stuff,good to see yall keepin it real down there!! BIG UP!

are the pigs over there just insane when they pinch you? Id be shook as hell of some krav magat shit er sumthin. You know there all tensed up and shit

Fuck you and the camel you rode in on..

Man I wish I had a camel! I rode one when I went to Israel last year...it was fun. If i had one I would ride it to school and teach it to spit in your face. :)

i love seeing graffiti in this thread. makes me happy knowing the youth are pissing off the israeli government.

i used to support palestine, now i just hate both.