Israel thread

aifo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Goy" is short for goyum. It's a derrogatory term for anybody that is not a Jew. It basically means that if you are not a Jew you are scum, beneath the jews, and should be slaves of the Jews..."goyum".

Jews refer to each and every gentile (non Jew) as goyum... or goy. And they honestly beleive that they are superior but know better than to admit it outside of their circle. But ^this^ Jew above sliped and said "goy" in front of all of us.

YOU NEED TO STUDY UP YOU FAGGOT ANTI SEMITE

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

its hebrew lesson time...

GOY - an old hebrew word which means "nation" or "big familly", latter in yiddish has been used to describe all the non jewish nations... now days no one uses that word but old drunken religios people, and its used only as a joke, so chill yall

deso1

256164297_653035724d.jpg

"Goy" is short for goyum. It's a derrogatory term for anybody that is not a Jew. It basically means that if you are not a Jew you are scum, beneath the jews, and should be slaves of the Jews..."goyum".

Jews refer to each and every gentile (non Jew) as goyum... or goy. And they honestly beleive that they are superior but know better than to admit it outside of their circle. But ^this^ Jew above sliped and said "goy" in front of all of us.

bullshit, dude, goya = single gentile, goyim = gentile group, but not necessarily derrogatory.

i think the term "alien" is completely retarded when talking about foreigners living in america, but no one's up in arms about that.

get it right, goya/goyim are not for sure offensive terms. i'm a goya. who cares? it's not like muslims saying "infidel" by any means.

oh, and since my buddy --> wants to say hooray for palestine and lebanon, let me say fuck those guys, return the soldiers, the weak cry the loudest.

sorry for the political discussion... the graff in this thread is great.

peace

bullshit, dude, goya = single gentile, goyim = gentile group, but not necessarily derrogatory.

i think the term "alien" is completely retarded when talking about foreigners living in america, but no one's up in arms about that.

get it right, goya/goyim are not for sure offensive terms. i'm a goya. who cares? it's not like muslims saying "infidel" by any means.

oh, and since my buddy --> wants to say hooray for palestine and lebanon, let me say fuck those guys, return the soldiers, the weak cry the loudest.

sorry for the political discussion... the graff in this thread is great.

peace

Hesbolah tried to return the 2 prisoners but Isreal wouldn't do the swap. If Isreal hadn't been kidnapping and imprisoning arabs for the past twenty something years those 2 soldiers would have never been snatched. And goy IS the same thing as an Arab calling someone an infedel.

actually, if every country surrounding israel didnt have govts that supported malitias out for the complete destruction of israel and all israelis, then israel would not need to defend itself with such measures. how many israeli suicide bombers are there? none. the un has given numerous opportunities for the palestinian people to come to the table with reasonable demands and they dont do so.

get your facts straight.

actually, if every country surrounding israel didnt have govts that supported malitias out for the complete destruction of israel and all israelis, then israel would not need to defend itself with such measures. how many israeli suicide bombers are there? none. the un has given numerous opportunities for the palestinian people to come to the table with reasonable demands and they dont do so.

get your facts straight.

this guy's 100% correct, and so you know, i know lots of muslims and lots of orthodox jew's, and the jew's would call cousins of theirs that converted to christianity (that they love, and in a kind manner) "a goya with a jewish soul" using the yiddish word for soul and that was never in a hateful or negative way. on the other hand, my muslim friends, who always hug and yes, kiss me (on the cheek, of course) would never call me an infidel.

if you actually talked to these people you might come to understand the ideological and situational (warfare) differences.

sorry for the political talk.

this thread is for graff, got something political to say? do a "fuck the war" piece, "long live palestine" production, "i have no idea what im talking about" sticker but stop filling this thread with superficial political bullshit...

anywho, seg-an & aifo2 handies

256167764_82145d079f.jpg

Hesbolah tried to return the 2 prisoners but Isreal wouldn't do the swap. If Isreal hadn't been kidnapping and imprisoning arabs for the past twenty something years those 2 soldiers would have never been snatched. And goy IS the same thing as an Arab calling someone an infedel.

just stop talking.....