Israel thread

aifo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

religion isn't the defining characteristic of the israeli-palestinian (or, as noam chomsky says it should be referred to as, the israeli/US-palestinian) conflcit. it's all about US empire. zionist jews may think they have a divine right to the land (which somehow translates into the divine right of the severe repression of palestinians), but the zionist project would not be possible without the support of the US government, which has a vested interest in maintaining israel to carry out its imperialist adventures elsewhere in the middle east.

word, nice flicks, israeli cats, i had been wondering if when i visited i'd see anything other than street art (seen klone's shit, he's fly); i'm glad you guy's are getting up.

and seriously, chomsky fan, read more of his books, it's not just us (the U.S.) there's lots of people with vested interests; and religion = opiate = bullshit, people just claim religion as their reason to kill, it's not the root.

start a politico-blog if you want to talk that shit. more flicks, more flicks, more flicks

and i think the letter styling looks good : guy who says they're jocking other ppl, post some flicks of it!

religion isn't the defining characteristic of the israeli-palestinian (or' date=' as noam chomsky says it should be referred to as, the israeli/US-palestinian) conflcit. it's all about US empire. zionist jews may think they have a divine right to the land (which somehow translates into the divine right of the severe repression of palestinians), but the zionist project would not be possible without the support of the US government, which has a vested interest in maintaining israel to carry out its imperialist adventures elsewhere in the middle east.[/quote']

YOU ARE A REALLY STUPID PERSON... EAT A DICK

smash the zionist state and their lies. i ask you whos lobbing shells at civilians? whos army invades and occupies every other state in the area? you should stop reading the medias lies and actualy take a look for your self whats realy going on. my uncle chuck lives in Ramallah and is neither jew nor Muslim. he gives me the facts. the israilis are wrong.