HATERS IN HELMETS..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not just about white womans video.....its about selling out....its about dissing a production that looked dope.....its about putting racking in a music video....its about looking stupid in those fucking helmets.....

by the way.....i dont care who they are or what they write.....for being in that video they are toy as fuck..

That's okay, I have a kid to feed. I liked that video, I like those writers too. Two of my favorites. And big deal that an erupto and pastime production got dissed. Shit ran. Time to do a new one. I doubt they were tripping off it as hard as you were.

so youd be a sellout....to feed youre kid....why dont you just get a job...its not about erupto or past1me....its about dissing a production for a music video ...and not for legitimate beef.....who cares if they were trippin or not......if someone did that shit to my production theyd get dissed back and possibly catch a quick beatdown......but i guess its cool for your productions to get dissed if it rode for a minute..

damn....i guess......money aint that important to me.....just as long as i have enough to live comfortably.....but i guess i just hold some shit more sacred than you....i could never sell out....fuck the money....selling out means getting labeled a bitch forever...

I have a feeling that the two people you are referring to in the video will never get labeled a bitch. Just in your own eyes. You could probobly never hope to do half of what they've done, and you will never be known as much as they are...

Just for arguments sake of course, I don't really care.

oh shit...here we go again....."they have done more work than you will ever do".....who really cares .....i dont give a fuck.....it makes it look like its okay to go and diss every production ever done....you can write for 20 years more than me....a sell out is a sell out....plain and simple...youll never see me in a video for some pop singer from europe....lol..