Armory T-Shirt Designs...

IamCROS1

Aight so im pretty new to this site use to just browse once in awhile but now just trying to get our name out there in the mix we are a hip hop shop in San Diego called the Armory. I listed pretty much everything we do in the shops post. We sell paint, gear, records, cd's and alot of other shit. We also have our own shirt line we put out under the same name. We are also in the process of opening another store in the beach area of the city Pacific Beach I got a blog on myspace pretty much detailing things that come about with it every few days as well as day to day shit that I get into as well at

http://www.MySpace.com/cros1

Also I used to do business Raven back in like 97-99 I do the Freestyle Session events and also Out For Fame and a bunch others also I do the bboy part of the Scribble Jam every year. So hopefully you all see our shit out there a little more we are working on alot of different things.

I wanted to update you guys on some T-Shirt designs we have in the works they are actually getting produced right now but since the print shops got crazy work going on they may take longer to make so Im assuming they should be done in about 2-3 weeks(crossding fingers haha).

But there some dope collabs with artists you may know and may not know.

EWOK X ARMORY in white only

Ewok Designs pretty much all the Shirts for Scifen and he has his own line called the Gimme Project

ewokcopy.jpg

Teel Steel X ARMORY MASSIVE available in two colors

Teel Steel is a world reknowned Bboy from Florida's own Streetmasters Crew and Graff artists repping the crew FC. If you dont know about FC look it up....

teelsteelsampleblue.jpg

jazz1.jpg

SEVERE ONE TOP 2 BOT'M CREW X ARMORY

PADRE FRIAR REMIX

friarwhitecopy.jpg

friarcopy.jpg

Also I dont know if you guys have seen The West Coast shirts by Fabrical which is my homie DJ FINGAZ brand but we collaborated on a shirt with his company looks something like this just pretty much riding on that design that they been running off for the past year or so....Will be out in a different color then whats show though...White w/Black and Antique White w/Brown

ArmoryFace1.jpg

and I got a few other designs that will be out but there still up in the air. These all will be available sometimes next month....

peace

CROS1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah the Armory Hawaii was opened by some buddies of ours they didnt really know the retail game that well and ended up tanking. There both back in San Diego now. The only way you will be able to get the shirts is through our online store http://www.FreestyleSession.com or http://www.ArmoryHipHop.com

They should be up in a few weeks I will post up when they are available...

peace

CROS1