Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

THERE GO $12K

so i got this job right.

i do home loans, i had this nice lil deal:

perfect credit,

accepted offer to purchase property,

loan docs ready to sign at title compaby.

but my cosigner decides last minute he doesnt want to cosign for my buyer and BAM!

just like that i loose roughly $12k

Loan officer? How bay area of you...

I worked at 3 different places. it wouldn't of been 12k. You should know that. But shit like that happens all the time man. You'll get people that back out last second, or people the bank won't finance because of some stupid reason or another. Plus I hated hitting the phones all day...

Good luck man.

NAW it was roughly $12k after my commision dawg, i was gettin 3% from the real estate AND 2% from the loan.

365k loan amount.

do the math.

i hate hittin the phones too tho, i aint did that shit in a while

peace

If they aren't taxing your shit. Then you don't really work there. I quit because I had better oppertunities arise.

hahaha. justk eep your head up nigga and your cash in a safe place. pffft, realestate and all that shit. just be extra bay area and start pimpin bitches and sellin yak like everyone else there.

hahaha. justk eep your head up nigga and your cash in a safe place. pffft' date=' realestate and all that shit. just be extra bay area and start pimpin bitches and sellin yak like everyone else there.[/quote']

dont forget to ghost ride too

I know I want people who spell things like "ur, y, and dawg" handling all kinds of my financial shit.

Seriously, I do. Shows that ur so street that you aint gon b playn wit my money.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Money is the root of all evil.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now