what was your last $100+ purchase?

johnny ballbags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No drug talk but, he is SO correct...

And I don't think bills count, I think the spirit of the question suggests personal extravagance... which is a sad thing for me because, I think it was back in November when I bought a pair of sunglasses out of neccesity but I don't really like them. I coulda probably fished up 2 pairs of the Oakley 5's I like but I ended up with some E-Wire or something, I needed glasses and I was just at some random mall like 50 miles south of Atlanta... anyway... I can't think of anything since though and that is SO sad...

But, maybe not, I mean, I fixin to plant about 75 feet of jasmine for about $60 so... maybe I just get a lot of shit cheaper...

heres mine:

grill2ft.jpg

grill26fn.jpg

and i been cookin on the thing erry night since i got it.... pure uncut awesome..

bonus:

random hornets nest under the table:

bee1oc.jpg

I came in her when I saw the title because I just spent $100 a couple days ago on a grill just like that for my dad for fathers day. Good one

Guest R@ndomH3ro
are you kidding me hats are that expensive!?!?!?!?! I could do so much more with a 100$

Yeah, I bought a BLACK ON BLACK Houston Astros for like 40 bucks. Them shits kind of expensive.....epecially New Era cause they got them fresh steez.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Spending 100$ on hats when you made that money in under an hour really doesnt seem to be that big of a deal to me.

Not a big deal, if you want hats buy hats. Better then what some people spend there money on, the debate was on the price of hats.

well yeah, with the demand of new era hats all prices have gone up.

And like any other limited edition clothing, prices are retarded.

I might even cop a $250 fitted next week. (its got diamonds in it, like literally diamond dust in the threads. New Era x Scabal)

Does credit count in this post? I am putting $350 worth of drum mics on my guitar center credit card (which has 1700+on it already) so i can make $100 back this weekend playing a gig...

Sometimes I wish I never learned how to play...

Fitted? Thats the breaker there. Fitted are at most 40 bucks

yeah fitted hats. like 7 3/4, 7 1/2 and all. With that gold sticker on the underside of the bill that no one who owns a fitted peels off f "ITS NOT A HAT, IT'S A FLAG!"....even when the hat is beyond crusty, and that sticker is throwing the whole shit off...but yeah I work in recieving in one of those stores and we get boxes of them in every now and then, last time we got a shitload of Detroit and LA hats.

and gliko, 250 for a hat is whoa, but do what you do homes.