what was your last $100+ purchase?

johnny ballbags

they have lots of color choices to match skin well and it doesnt make me break out which is very important when i buy makeup :(

and shameless: i dont like wearing lipstick much. my eye makeup is usually dramatic, and wearing dramatic lipstick with dramatic eyes make you look over-done.. like its too much. you gotta balance it... dramatic eyes, subtile lips, or vice versa. but this certain lip product is a lip stain. its a very thin layer of color that kinda stains your lips and is on there for a while... its that lip look when someone just eats a strawberry. its just "enough" so that your not bare lipped... but then again not toooooooooooo dramatic.

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
they have lots of color choices to match skin well and it doesnt make me break out which is very important when i buy makeup :(

and shameless: i dont like wearing lipstick much. my eye makeup is usually dramatic, and wearing dramatic lipstick with dramatic eyes make you look over-done.. like its too much. you gotta balance it... dramatic eyes, subtile lips, or vice versa. but this certain lip product is a lip stain. its a very thin layer of color that kinda stains your lips and is on there for a while... its that lip look when someone just eats a strawberry. its just "enough" so that your not bare lipped... but then again not toooooooooooo dramatic.

You didnt answer my question.

:o

:heartbeat:

missy.png

HOT BOYYYYYYYY

img_pamanderson.jpg

Pamela-Anderson.jpg

^ current mac model. shes doing the whole "buy this shade of lipstick, proceeds go to the AIDS fund" im like fuck no i aint buying no aids colored lipstick. they brought it apon themselves

880_christina_aguilera_no_makeup.jpg.150.150.jpg

Aguilera_JS77382.jpg

she also does shit for mac.

dont let the makeup fool you

Guest R@ndomH3ro
sneak im fucking hideous so im gunna say im stuck up. and im not even stuck up but thats the only choices you gave me

missy elliot wears mac..... what does that make her???

Stuck up bitch. Your only saying your hideous cause of that little boo - boo on your arm.

yeah, why the fuck did you think she wrote "1 minute man". only stuck up bitches would write songs like that. and why the fuck do you care about makeup anyway.

"likE omG dEe fRuM whAt i HeaRd itS eiThEr your HoT oR stuCk up iF u weAr mAc"

its okay i still love you sneak, just holler at me when you want a MAC makeover

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yeah, why the fuck did you think she wrote "1 minute man". only stuck up bitches would write songs like that. and why the fuck do you care about makeup anyway.

"likE omG dEe fRuM whAt i HeaRd itS eiThEr your HoT oR stuCk up iF u weAr mAc"

its okay i still love you sneak, just holler at me when you want a MAC makeover

Sorry for making conversation. Stop being a stuck up Bitch.

:shakehead:

Here is a picture of a pug

Picture34.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
that pug better have been an over 100$ purchase or take him to the "let me see your pets" thread' date=' cunt.[/quote']

In fact it was.

Your going from stuck up bitch to just straight bitch right now.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
What? english motherfucker' date=' do you speak it?[/color']

just kidding.

Sorry my computer doesn’t have English to bitch translator, so I can only type it in a format that might be recognizable to you. :(

Sorry my computer doesn’t have English to bitch translator, so I can only type it in a format that might be recognizable to you. :(

what the fuck is wrong with you???? hurry up and get that shit asshole. how are you even trying to talk to me without it? in the mean time you can "talk to my hand"

www.download.com