what was your last $100+ purchase?

johnny ballbags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god I spend like $2000-$3000 per month...

but yesterday: (4 over $100 purchases)

1/4oz weed

student loan payment

cable/internet payment

car insurance payment

Hope you're smokin some crazy dope shit to be payin over $100 a quarter

Anyways, my last $100 purchase was a Guess watch

TEINRA1.jpg

Tein Coilovers for the Z.

this is the 100$ purchases, not the 1000$ dollar one haah

i dropped 800$ into my suspension too....shits pricey, i got tein springs and tokico shocks

i was about to buy a 1983 rx7 today for $500, but i couldnt get to the buyer quick it enough...it had leather seats, power everythin, rebuilt engine, tockio shocks, shit was nice. i was gonna flip it and make some money

this is the 100$ purchases, not the 1000$ dollar one haah

i dropped 800$ into my suspension too....shits pricey, i got tein springs and tokico shocks

i was about to buy a 1983 rx7 today for $500, but i couldnt get to the buyer quick it enough...it had leather seats, power everythin, rebuilt engine, tockio shocks, shit was nice. i was gonna flip it and make some money

The thing is I didnt really make a purchase (other than paying bills and car insurance shit) over 100 bucks for myself since Christmas. Ive been saving everything I can to get those bad boys.

I had a Tokico combo going all the way around but it was feeling soft and I wanted a custom stance. So now Im going to try and make these guys work, theyre for an s14, acouple other guys have done it. IF that doesnt work, then Im selling them and just going to get my fenders rolled and stuff some 17x9 and 17x10's in there and leave it.

Guy in Indiana was selling a FD for 2k, I emailed him and he had a an aftermarket part list of about 50 things that he hadnt even put on the car yet. Just swapped in a turbo engine, and it had 20,000 on it. His wife was going to leave him if he didnt get rid of all his car shit. What a shame.

It still may be on cars.com, you should check it out.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
p752181r150.jpg

M6JH_261.jpg

the rest i spent on other crap.

Girls who wear MAC are either really hot or stuck up bitches. Which are you DEE?

:naughty: :naughty: