lens Sold out...actually...got bought out

Gunm

I think my boss got wise to the fact i wasn;t doing one iota of work and gave me the walking papers yesterday but....

....he's paying me through the rest of the month and cashed out all my vacation days. he signed me a check for $2200 and waved me out the door. i start my new job July 3rd

three weeks of vacation....not bad.

LA ho!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have vacation racked up right now.. i think right around 2 weeks.. but if im gone for 2 weeks the place i work will fall apart, and then i wont have a job.

sure, i get a lot of vacation time, but i cant fucking use it.

fahgs.

i hear ya.... im gonna have to settle for a whole bunch or 4 day weekends this summer.... which isnt all bad... but it sucks at the same time...

i have vacation racked up right now.. i think right around 2 weeks.. but if im gone for 2 weeks the place i work will fall apart, and then i wont have a job.

sure, i get a lot of vacation time, but i cant fucking use it.

fahgs.

I had a week off 5 weeks ago for a serious knee injury, I had to cut my 20 days recovery time down to 6 days because the morons that work for me had screwed up so bad they were fallings days behind in mere hours.

My vacations called death....see you guys there!