Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

lens Sold out...actually...got bought out

I think my boss got wise to the fact i wasn;t doing one iota of work and gave me the walking papers yesterday but....

....he's paying me through the rest of the month and cashed out all my vacation days. he signed me a check for $2200 and waved me out the door. i start my new job July 3rd

three weeks of vacation....not bad.

LA ho!

nice... im going on a trip tomorrow and when i get back I have to go back to the oil rigs. Had a nice 2 month break

i have vacation racked up right now.. i think right around 2 weeks.. but if im gone for 2 weeks the place i work will fall apart, and then i wont have a job.

sure, i get a lot of vacation time, but i cant fucking use it.

fahgs.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Since you moving up, maybe you can find me a replacement robot.

i have vacation racked up right now.. i think right around 2 weeks.. but if im gone for 2 weeks the place i work will fall apart, and then i wont have a job.

fahgs.

i hear ya.... im gonna have to settle for a whole bunch or 4 day weekends this summer.... which isnt all bad... but it sucks at the same time...

nice... im going on a trip tomorrow and when i get back I have to go back to the oil rigs. Had a nice 2 month break

offshore? thats hard

fahgs.

I had a week off 5 weeks ago for a serious knee injury, I had to cut my 20 days recovery time down to 6 days because the morons that work for me had screwed up so bad they were fallings days behind in mere hours.

My vacations called death....see you guys there!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now