Movie Anti-Recommendation Thread

fermentor666

B0000DK4S0.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56974566_.jpg

Remember that Fugees song "Ready or Not"? Remember that "hmmm hmmm hmmm" sample? Remember Enya? Well, they sampled an Enya song for that. Now go back in time to 1992 and imagine watching a horror movie about people that turn into big cats that are afraid of small cats. Then imagine that Enya sample being looped through squealing distortion and a high-pass filter for an hour and a half. And then at the end, you have to listen to the regular version of that song while watching the end credits. I've seen this movie three times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you did' date=' Mamerro, and I'm not sure if I can forgive you for it.[/quote']

I did watch it baked out of my mind. That may have to do something with it.

This is a fucking obvious one:

001_200px.jpg

I went to see it for two reasons. A) It was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet's VFX supervisor, I thought it'd have interesting visuals, and B ) I wanted to see just how terrible it was so I could laugh.

It was absolutely way beyond my worst expectations. I was so bad I couldn't even laugh at how bad it was. There's a basketball scene in it where my eyes literally teared up from complete embarrasment for everyone involved in this film. The FX sucked, and they made both leads look unattractive as hell.

B000067J19.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yup, saw this in the theaters. I still can't figure out who thought this was a good idea to fasttrack.

B00005OW04.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Saw this in the theaters, also. It cost 92 million to make and made 10 million. Can you imagine all the people that could have used 92 million dollars to go towards housing, schools, the environment? I wonder what those people who have lost everything to Katrina think when they find out that someone, somewhere, spent $160 mill to remake the Poseidon Adventure.

Meh... I'd rather watch Hostel than this:

dreamers-thumb.jpg

i saw that. all i could think about was this movie could have been decent if they didnt have it revolve around nudity, sex, and inscest. plus the chick was pretty busted, and there was way too much wang in the movie.

I fucking hate bad movies. Specially bad and ignorant war movies. I get sick, I start screaming and I want to give up life.

My emotions vary swiftly between furious tantrums and frustration that feels like the air is not going to my lungs properly. I want to destroy life, I want to kill and die and let every single present idiotic motherfucker know it. fuck them all.

If they can't make a war movie less chiche than Platoon, they better not show it to me.

6640f.jpg