Running Scared sucks.

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I loved Kill Bill. The soundtrack is dope, but I don't own it though.

I've shied away from this movie because it seems to just want to be over-the-top shocking for over-the-top shocking's sake. It's no problem for me when that style is derived from the story, but if it's the other way around it's almost never good.

That's what it is, and it takes itself seriously. This movie was made for retards in souped up cars from the suburbs. I'm sorry you liked it, Dee, I truely am.

0792837800.01._PE50_.Running-Scared._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I don't know, I always liked this movie, back when Billy Crystal was kinda funny

Son WORD! I liked this movie, me and my metal head cronies would bust on that one scene where Crystal calls the other 2 cops and acts like the informer...

"just sittin' here watchin' jeopardy, a man just missed a question because he didn't know what Doooteranamy was...."

plus I saw it in Cayo Heuso where it was partially filmed so I was looking at stuff I saw on the daily and that made it cooler...

but it was pretty funny... why the hate?

• 1 month later...

^yeah, just a person getting chopped up in a bathtub by a guy with a chainsaw- which was completely neccessary to have the story they were going for.

running scared was entertaining. it's not exactly a thinker but it did what it was supposed to. at the very least it's an alright way to mindlessly kill a couple of hours.

^yeah, just a person getting chopped up in a bathtub by a guy with a chainsaw- which was completely neccessary to have the story they were going for.

It was, because it displayed the ruthlessness of the Miami coke-dealing scene. Running Scared was pure garbage, plain and simple. Nothing in it made any sense at all, and the whole thing with the guy being a cop and having a wire at the end, they didn't even hint at that in the slightest bit. It's not a "twist", it's a cop-out (/nopun). Plus, his wife admitted to him that she killed to pedophiles (why not call the cops on them? "street justice"? Whatever). So why isn't she in jail? Shit was stupid, the whole movie was a total waste of time. The script, the acting, pathetic. I don't usually rag on movies this hardcore, but this was the lowest of the low.