Running Scared sucks.

fermentor666

This movie was fucking awful, one of the worst I've ever seen. Stupidest fucking story, worst dialogue (fuck is said over 250 times), horrible acting, shitty directing. The story doesn't even make any sense, there are plot holes that are longer than the script itself. Garbage, fuck this movie, give me back my money. Yes this is worth it's own thread, fuck this stupid shit. Fuck you, Hollywood!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
*Our* Entertainment...

Sneak I wouldn't expect that kind of mishap from you.

Sorry, right now I am a little upset.......See the "Someone Stole My Goddamn Robot" Thread

That shit was so out of place in the movie, it made no fucking sense. It's like they said "oh hey, we have a whole bunch of guns and swearing and drugs, let's throw some pedophiles into the mix to make it really DARK AND EDGY!!!". And c'mon, like those two corny white people straight out of an Enzyte commercial could honestly get away with molesting and murdering 20+ children in an upper-class condo. Just by picking them up from outside of stores in this day and age of video surviellance.

im sorry ferm but im gunna have to fight you for freedom on this one

i loved it. its now one of my favorite movies.

cmon, you don't like pussy eating scenes???? john wayne? i really really liked the part with the scary ass kid snatchers. i mean, such a fucking strong disturbing thing to watch, then to have the mom come in and smoke the two of them. i was jumping around my bedroom doing the running man like "IN YOUR FACE YOU SICK FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKS, IN YOUR FACE"

i only got this movie because the reveiws were like "......MAKES KILL BILL LOOK LIKE SESAME STREET" and i was like like, "oh hellzzzzzzz nah, kill bill is my favorite movie". kill bill is a great movie, but i guess they compared it because of the grusomeness of alot of the scenes.

its been a while since i watched/rented a good movie. cmon dude, the story line was really good what are you talking about? all from the gun, oleks dad and his john wayne wanna be ass. the pimp about to cut a bitches tit off.

i'll admit the ending is a lil weak, but wh ocares when everything else was awsome.

dee-movie critic 1er

p.s. i got my homie EBERT giving the five thumbs up to back me up ! :P

and i quote from him:

"Speaking of movies that go over the top, "Running Scared" goes so far over the top, it circumnavigates the top and doubles back on itself; it's the Mobius Strip of over-the-topness. I am in awe. It throws in everything but the kitchen sink. Then it throws in the kitchen sink, too, and the combo washer-dryer in the laundry room, while the hero and his wife are having sex on top of it.

I never tire of quoting the French director Truffaut, who said that he was interested only in movies that were about the agony of making cinema or the ecstasy of making cinema. "Running Scared" eliminates the middle man. It's not even about making cinema. It's just about the agony and the ecstasy."

read the rest: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060223/REVIEWS/60222003/1023

mams im gunna have to put you in check for even comparing this shit to Domino. that movie was garbage and the plot sucked. the only funny part in Domino was when big mama went on Jerry Springer to talk about japnegros and shit.

and i know you like kill bill mams so you'll probably like it..... don't you bump like.. the soundtrack? i remember you talking about it a long time ago......

I loved Kill Bill. The soundtrack is dope, but I don't own it though.

I've shied away from this movie because it seems to just want to be over-the-top shocking for over-the-top shocking's sake. It's no problem for me when that style is derived from the story, but if it's the other way around it's almost never good.

if he was really wearing a wire the whole time, why isnt his wife in jail for tellign him she shot and killed 2 people?

why did we only find out in a passing convo that the dude who was obsessed with john wayne had a meth lab?

how stupid is it that the john wayne psycho only "went psycho" after he watched the rest of the john wayne movie and found out he got shot in it?

why did i waste 2 hours watching this movie?

oh yeah, it has NOTHING to do with kill bill, whatsoever. The dialogue is not compareable, the plot is not, the acting is not, nothing nothing nothing.

Kill bill actually had a decen script and wasnt filled with curse words in every single line. Whoever wrote it just couldnt write a decent script, so he figured he'd make this movie and have an excuse and trick people intot hinking it was a good movie. You have been had if this is your favorite movie.