Superpowers!!!!

PurpleNerple

If you had to choose one of the following three superpowers which one would it be and why

1. The ability to turn invisible

2. The ability to freeze time

3. The ability to fly (without getting tired)

If you had the ability to choose one more power which would it be

Pick one of the three and make up a new one

I would choose to freeze time

Could write graffiti in ill spots, could see some nice titties, could rob some banks, could take a nap whenever you were tired, could rack shit much easier, so many good things.

Although flying would be hot, and you could hit some nice spots, I think freezing time is the best choice.

Invisible would be great, but it would still be harder to get away with breaking the law, but the pranks would be endless

IF i had to choose one other superpower, I would want the ability to speak to anyone in the world in their native language. I guess I would want to speak ever fucking language possible.

That's my two cents...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Id want the ability to punch people through computer monitors and fiberoptic wires.

LMAFO!! FO SHO!! but its a toss up between freezing time, and being invinsible, although being InviCible would be dope too. if i were invisible i would totally mess with people and paint dope places and people would be like " WTF, its as if that throw-up was appearing by itself? hurmm..." lol but freezing time actaully seems to be the best now that i think of it. But i do like the ability to punch through a monitor, not jsut a computer monitor any monitor, like a t.v. lol

fuck being able to freeze time. just move super fast. same benifits, less aging as cacash pointed out. the faster you go, the slower your perception of time is. essentially allowing you to act within the limitations of contemporary physics while still doing some amazing shit.

flash...

fuck being able to freeze time. just move super fast. same benifits, less aging as cacash pointed out. the faster you go, the slower your perception of time is. essentially allowing you to act within the limitations of contemporary physics while still doing some amazing shit.

flash...

take this into consideration.. moving that fast would also include a sped up heart rate.. thus making your life span shorter and you aging faster.