Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PurpleNerple

Superpowers!!!!

If you had to choose one of the following three superpowers which one would it be and why

1. The ability to turn invisible

2. The ability to freeze time

3. The ability to fly (without getting tired)

If you had the ability to choose one more power which would it be

Pick one of the three and make up a new one

I would choose to freeze time

Could write graffiti in ill spots, could see some nice titties, could rob some banks, could take a nap whenever you were tired, could rack shit much easier, so many good things.

Although flying would be hot, and you could hit some nice spots, I think freezing time is the best choice.

Invisible would be great, but it would still be harder to get away with breaking the law, but the pranks would be endless

IF i had to choose one other superpower, I would want the ability to speak to anyone in the world in their native language. I guess I would want to speak ever fucking language possible.

That's my two cents...

Id want the ability to punch people through computer monitors and fiberoptic wires.

LOL>.. oh fuckk thats a good one.. i agree on the native tongue thing, that would be dope..

i would choose flying

Id want the ability to punch people through computer monitors and fiberoptic wires.

LMAFO!! FO SHO!! but its a toss up between freezing time, and being invinsible, although being InviCible would be dope too. if i were invisible i would totally mess with people and paint dope places and people would be like " WTF, its as if that throw-up was appearing by itself? hurmm..." lol but freezing time actaully seems to be the best now that i think of it. But i do like the ability to punch through a monitor, not jsut a computer monitor any monitor, like a t.v. lol

Definately to fly, although freezing time would be cool as fuck too

The speaking native tounges thing is pretty gay though, why choose somethin like that for a superpower

Freeze time, and mind control would be ill, i wouldent abuse it but id definetly use it. "Suck it hoe." no questions.

selective telepathy. the shere amount of knowledge one could gain would be amazing. let alone the ability to advance within society bar none.

Invisible means motorists won't see you. Bad idea.

Flying? That's what we have airplanes for.

I guess freeze time. Reminds me of that retarded ass Adam Sandler movie coming out.

Definately to fly, although freezing time would be cool as fuck too

The speaking native tounges thing is pretty gay though, why choose somethin like that for a superpower

yeah really, thats some pathetic wild thornberrys shit

id wanna freeze time obviously. endless possibilities

and the other power id want is to read minds.

that would be the sickest thing ever

either that or the ability to both read minds and alter people's thoughts

hahahahaha oh man

fuck being able to freeze time. just move super fast. same benifits, less aging as cacash pointed out. the faster you go, the slower your perception of time is. essentially allowing you to act within the limitations of contemporary physics while still doing some amazing shit.

flash...

Id just wanna be able to cast my dick out like a fishing line.

fuck being able to freeze time. just move super fast. same benifits, less aging as cacash pointed out. the faster you go, the slower your perception of time is. essentially allowing you to act within the limitations of contemporary physics while still doing some amazing shit.

flash...

take this into consideration.. moving that fast would also include a sped up heart rate.. thus making your life span shorter and you aging faster.

did anyone else think gambit of x men's power was kinda lame?

BLASPHEMY! Gambit was the shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now