Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

HOLIDAYS

Where are you going for the summer?

im going to a few cities in southern spain for a 2 week trip at the end of july.

one being malaga:

Dscn2219-Malaga.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

portland & nyc.

I'm gunna make a trip to NY/NJ, visit my boy's family and paint some, always fun when we go out there

Gunna go visit my grandma in Virginia, also paint

Make a trip to Boston for a few days, paint and act stupid, but that doesn't mean much since it's only like a 1 hour drive from here

Visit Canada for a week or so...and you guessed it, I'mma paint while I'm there. That and get drunk as fuck legally in a strip club

What happened to Dr. Dazzle and his girl coming to Europe? Did they leave already? I think I totally missed them....

ugh. the usual....

arizona,california,mexico trio.

wish i could take a trip back home to maui for two weeks. that would be so nice

What happened to Dr. Dazzle and his girl coming to Europe? Did they leave already? I think I totally missed them....

naw i think they are still there. Im heading to Vancouver for a week tomorrow but Ive become super sick which sucks

You know what really sucks? I could even make a thread about it, but i wont. When you get a real job after school, and then you realize you never get a 'summer break' again. Yeah, that sucks.

its winter down here but who cares. im on the first day of a two and a half week holiday in melbourne. the weather sucks but i love this city. the place im staying at is fucking incredible too. i might post views if i get a chance.

As some of you may know, I my plans to travel about 4 or 5 months ago got cancelled, but now Im gearing up for a 'Mission of Debaurchy pt2'.

Im thinking Lower westcoast America, Brazil and possibly Puerto rico. Or Western Europe and some Scandinavia.

If any of you are from these areas, lets hear you talk it up!

scandinavia is bad ass loved it went there three times but each time from london rather than from oZ so it wasn't so big a commitment.

Ive been to Denmark and breifly in the south of Sweeden. The women there are most def the nicest in the world! A big motivator for me going back!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now