Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
el hamburgler

accidental stealing

what have you stolen by accident?

once when i was 13 i walked outta a store with a glass bottle of chocolate syrup and dropped it realizing i had it... then i just left it for the mexicans to clean up

yeah this is shit by accident...

you fuckers...

i take yo bitch if i want her

cut cuts on her

bust nuts on her

I "accidently" stole a $14 block of goat cheese from a fancy white people grocery store the other night....holy crap does it taste every bit as good as it costs

At least you guys can rack cans. Fucking chicago aint no place that sells cans anymore gotta go outta town and get that shit.... Nigga

Once i stole a can of tunafish by mistake while shopping. Then I got arrested later and I thought i was for that, but no, it turned out that they thouht me and my pal had killed someone. So, I had to call my zany Italian cousin named Vinny and his crazy wife to get us out of the situation. It was great antics, especially cause of Vinny's accent.

i stole one of those little plastic indians on when i was like 5. i felt bad for a while before i realized how cool it was to get stuff for freeee.

F0E6A94C-5405-4FAD-BF80-7D7034AC5B04.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now