Ferrets...

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rats have tons of personality

splinter.sized.jpg

ps---this came up when i googled "splinter" :

splinter.jpg

ayebee, they will stink all rooms up foreal. they'll start poopin and shit all over. butttt you could train them to use a litter too.

since they're so sneaky and mischevious, they could get hurt easily. they like to go into every hole around /no homo. they told me to close and block off any vents in our house. so i dunno, when you aren't home, you should keep them in their cage. they will come when you call them sometimes if you kinda train em. we've let our ferrett chill on its own for like, a few hours at a time, but it was because we lived in an apartment and it was easier to find him.

and lens:

im sorry but im not asian. im what they call "pacific islander" :(

the real question is: would you kiss someone who IS asian, after they told you they have the HIVZ?

and lens:

im sorry but im not asian. im what they call "pacific islander" :(

the real question is: would you kiss someone who IS asian, after they told you they have the HIVZ?

oh, that doesn't care

I have a preference for asians but any cute girl is eligible to a nice kiss

Hmmm...........it depends on how cute they were

Charmaine Star cute....yesh...maybe

Gott him today, he's pretty awesome....I brought him to my boys crib and he ran around playing with his cats,but now that he's here at my house I don't trust the dogs with him. I hafta be up at 5 tomorrow for work, so I don't have time to clean my room, therefore he gets to spend the night in the basement with my sister...anyways, I need to go to bed so yeah, I'll have flicks tomorrow

Oh yeah...his name's Capo, holla at a gangsta ferret

Aren't ferrets weasels? I knew a couple people that had them...they sure look like weasels.

They seem nice, but they stink. I'd go with the chinchilla...they're cute.

Pets aren't really my area of expertise. I don't believe in them.

I know I promised pictures, but my Mom took my digi to Virginia. I did just take a picture with my phone though, cuz I decided Capo would make a good background

Anyways, he's cool as shit...he gets along with the other animals good, doesn't stink nearly as bad as I expected (probably due to the obsession with keeping him and his cage clean). My only complaint is how he shits his brains out over night, but I guess that's a tradeoff for how well he behaves, goin right to bed when i turn the lights out

Photo0512.jpg.906dd364fbd21a9a296c4c966a15c5b3.jpg