So a crackhead walks into my house....

SpyD

Last night at about 11, my dad heard some noise on our porch, so he opens the door to check it out and a crackhead uses a bike to smash the door open and then comes inside my house. My pops then handles him and throws him back on the porch and closes the door. Then dude does a fuckin James Bond/secret agent swan dive through a window on the porch. runs somewhere in my backyard, where he strips, and is caught by the police in nothing but his drawers, leaving a trail of rock and a crackpipe behind him. haha. this is just a few days after my grandma's grarge gets broken into and some ish stolen from there, AND her car gets broken into.

photo0612060039vd.jpgmy dad talkin to CaCash

photo0612060027rz.jpgwindow old dude jumped through.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mean, I was kinda tripped out that dude busted into the crib, but then I was rollin after that leap. Looked like it was straight outta a movie. I guess he was runnin from the cops after they saw him breakin into a car and tried to hide on my porch

Guest Ginger Bread Man

sorry about the damage but I would love to see a gif. of him popping through your window.

no seriously where is the gif?

u may also wish to have the title changed to he "flew X men style" into my house