Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpyD

So a crackhead walks into my house....

Last night at about 11, my dad heard some noise on our porch, so he opens the door to check it out and a crackhead uses a bike to smash the door open and then comes inside my house. My pops then handles him and throws him back on the porch and closes the door. Then dude does a fuckin James Bond/secret agent swan dive through a window on the porch. runs somewhere in my backyard, where he strips, and is caught by the police in nothing but his drawers, leaving a trail of rock and a crackpipe behind him. haha. this is just a few days after my grandma's grarge gets broken into and some ish stolen from there, AND her car gets broken into.

photo0612060039vd.jpgmy dad talkin to CaCash

photo0612060027rz.jpgwindow old dude jumped through.

I just asked the chicken if he smokes crillz. He looked happy and did a dance.:biglaugh:

wow, we got crack heads in my apt. LOTS of em. but they dont dive through windows, they wait outside.

mean, I was kinda tripped out that dude busted into the crib, but then I was rollin after that leap. Looked like it was straight outta a movie. I guess he was runnin from the cops after they saw him breakin into a car and tried to hide on my porch

That is pretty hilarious.

I'm glad you didn't shoot him, though. Shooting crackheads just because they're crackheads is gay. You'd be robbing the world of entertainment.

What a world. Did you get to keep the bike at least?

sorry about the damage but I would love to see a gif. of him popping through your window.

I second this suggestion.

judging by the picture. he would have dove through the window and smashed into the fence. i would have paid money to see that shit. this guy sounds incredible. sure it wasnt one of the x-men?

this guy sounds incredible. sure it wasnt one of the x-men?

This was my first official lol of the day

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now