Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIVE

paintcans or rollors

why is it when they do whole trains or entire lines they use cans when thats wasteful when you could just use a couple of rollors yes i know dumb question but why not ask it

why is it when they do whole trains or entire lines they use cans when thats wasteful when you could just use a couple of rollors yes i know dumb question but why not ask it

you sir are a moron

every video ive ever seen in madrid germany any place with trains in europe that has been in a video they do with cans not one that i have ever seen been with cans un less you got some video of some one doing it with rollors so bitch its just a question

Why dont you do a "rollor" and let everyone else waste their cans? To each his own right? So after you start stompin out mad "rollors" you can deservedly say "Those dudes are dumbfucks for using cans" and have that opinion backed up with actual experience in droppin ROLLERS and shit.

every video ive ever seen in madrid germany any place with trains in europe that has been in a video they do with cans not one that i have ever seen been with cans un less you got some video of some one doing it with rollors so bitch its just a question

yeah man, and all the graffiti in the world has been documented on video for you to see right

hahaha every one gets all worked up on my bad grammer hahaha and i dont care if i cant spell hahaha so im going to rollor all i want ROLLOR ROLLOR ROLLOR i thought that you were all in to graffiti and spelling haha

learn to use the forum before starting threads

ccccccccclosed