Backstabbers 101

Gunm

this girl I used to date was at this keg party i threw about 2 years ago,we had been having sex off and on for a while,but i go downstairs to check up on things..once i come back upstairs she's making out with some dude in my room,the same room she lost her virginity in.

Her only excuse was she was too drunk to realize what was happening,but she was obviously sober enough to walk out of my door.

<--got played hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 of my "friends" slept with my ex not more than a week after we broke up (like a month ago)' date=' then I found out she cheated on me with some guy who goes to a bar that I work the door at. I see these dudes all the time and am more than capable of tearing their heads off, (and I've stomped dudes for much less than these infractions) but for some reason I feel like she wins if I fight them. She thrives off drama and I'd rather act like I dont care. But it sure doesnt feel good to let them walk.[/quote']

well, you did break up with her

fuck her again but rip her vagina open

thatll show her!

me and my m8 were walking thru these bushes getting to the back of this factory and come across this hammock and this little patch of grass like really secluded. Its this really nice place nice and quiet. I decided to take robert with me to show him as it was quite cool.

ubertones

all my friends are cockblockers.... and i bet you you'll never know a cockblocker like these guys.

i meet a girl ask about her.. i get word she moved away wiht some guy.. found out thats not true.. they wont give me a girl's number/a friends number so that i can ask about her homegirl.

two of these cockblockers i talk about tried fuckin my girlfriend and i love how they get mad when i talk story with thiers.. they think we're fuckin.

i sometimes think my friend is gay he likes it that im single so much... then he tries to make like im a homophobe.. where did that come from??? "i bet willy thinks im gay"

imagine wrestling with your girlfriend.. biting her side and then you both look down to find your friend crawlin up your girlfriends leg saying "i dont want to fuck, i just want a bite"

he's lucky i didnt go wiht the urge to get the kitchen knife and stickin him...that was teh first thing that came to mind, but i didnt want to scare my girl.

i hate cockblockers.. i hate people that get in me and my girl's biz... its the only time i really think of killin someone.. i think thats the only time i'll do it too

i got one person on my list

^^^

Yeah, that is if you would ever pick up your phone! ; )

Other backstabbing types i hate and i am sure some of you have dealt with this before....

You're out and about with a friend and okay...you're not having the best time. Suddenly, you run into So-and-So oner who has a lead on a great party. For whatever reason, you're unable to go (room for only one more head in the car, low on cash, etc...) but your pal looks at you and goes "Well, sucks to be you buddy" and takes off leaving you there.

People like that get the big X off the buddy list pronto

thats never happened to me but before i was dating my current gf, i was hangin out with the guy that is al trying to pop at her. his name is doug, and me and a few other homies were kickin it and doug's older brother happened to be throwin the party of the century but only 4 people were allowed to go. i was chosen, but 3 other homies were not. i was all apologetic like sorry man maybe doug can let you in after. doug just says "peace" and walks away....i thought that was pretty shady

i geuss i should have stayed at the park, but this party was wild

(bear in mind i had no mind to go but the tickets were free)

Ok lens i like your e-self but this here bugs me.

your all butt-hurt because a dude took your tickets and went to a concert you didnt want to go to and you didnt pay for?

Yeh he technicly stole them from you, but you didnt even want them. so whats the big idea?

If this happened to me i wouldnt care. Fact.

Im this close to giving you a fucking wack.

2 of my "friends" slept with my ex not more than a week after we broke up (like a month ago)' date=' then I found out she cheated on me with some guy who goes to a bar that I work the door at. I see these dudes all the time and am more than capable of tearing their heads off, (and I've stomped dudes for much less than these infractions) but for some reason I feel like she wins if I fight them. She thrives off drama and I'd rather act like I dont care. But it sure doesnt feel good to let them walk.[/quote']

Passive retribution is the way to deal with this shit. If they're trying to make you jealous and you don't give a shit they'll go crazy. I suggest getting a bunch of your friends to blow up her pink. Then, after she has sex with a few more people, drop the "You're a disgusting slut and nobody respects you" Bomb on her skeevy ass.

This will drive her crazy and she'll move out of state. Trust.