Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Puppy

So my girl broke up with me, and instead of bein all emo about it I decided to get a puppy to make me feel better. I really love beagles but my dog I had for 11 years was one and I wouldn't feel right havin another, so any suggestions for me? I'm leanin towards maybe a lab but I'm open to ideas

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Get a pug, its like have and pig and a dog at the same time.

Yeah, it's gunna be from the pound but I want a general idea of what I'm lookin for before I go

i'm going to say stick with the Beagle, i got 2, one is an all out hunter (2 rabbits, 3 squirrels, 1 bird, and 2 possums)

best dogs around, and smart as hell

Yeah, I really like beagles but like I said I don't think I could do it. I had Bobby for 11 years and he's only been dead a lil over 1, so I'd prolly get all bitchy and emotional if I had to look at another beagle every day

Guest R@ndomH3ro

get a mutt from the pound as emo as you.

BOXERS ARE THE SHIT!! I have had differnt types 5 dogs. By far the coolest dog ever is the boxer. When I get a big enough place I will have a boxer dog in my house.

0520025.jpg

Jasper018.jpg

ch3.jpg

Some breeders put white ones to sleep right away because they can have problems with hearing and stuf but I had a white once and it was fine one of the best dogs ever.

get a mutt. mutts are smarter than purebreds and that dog will be down because they are gratefull that someone picked their mutt-ass up and gave them a home.

i have a purebred chocolate lab.. she doesnt listen to shit and chews up and eats everything that could be considered less than 1% nutritional (ie: drywall). shes totaly untrainable and defiant. shes got a good heart,but i could take her throat out at least 4 times a week.... then i have a mutt we pulled from mexico.. besides from being a stinky mexican, hes well behaved, listens and is good with the kids to boot.

get a mutt.

Yeah, all my dogs have pretty much always been mutts. I just refer to them as whatever breed is most obvious when you look at em

get a mutt. mutts are smarter than purebreds and that dog will be down because they are gratefull that someone picked their mutt-ass up and gave them a home.

i have a purebred chocolate lab.. she doesnt listen to shit and chews up and eats everything that could be considered less than 1% nutritional (ie: drywall). shes totaly untrainable and defiant. shes got a good heart,but i could take her throat out at least 4 times a week.... then i have a mutt we pulled from mexico.. besides from being a stinky mexican, hes well behaved, listens and is good with the kids to boot.

get a mutt.

this applies to women as well...

Guest nutsonmychin!

where do you live?

do you have a backyard?

how long will the dog be alone during the day?

are you planing to move in the future?

do you have roommates? parents?

i reeeeaaallly suggest doing a ton of research before committing to take in a dog from the shelter...

it would be really shitty if you got a rad dog that wasnt the right fit and had to bring him back

having a dog is a HUGE commitment, not a rebound thingy.

negative nancy oner.

get a dog and train him to hold down the fort days at a time. like your best friend and anti-theft device all in one.

you dont strike me as the type to get a dog and straight neglect the pup. do tons of research before having children.. not dogs.

English Mastiff..

19 months old, 168 lbs, 6ft from head to tail, about 33in standing.

Here he is lampin on HIS couch.

e61aeac6.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now