your homegirl Dee has become 300% more sexier..

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cut my thumb right down to the bone about a month ago, right at the knuckle. it made a nice little flap of skin that you could see the fat deposits or whatever.

i keep my knives razor sharp so i barely felt it when the knife spipped. the wound was so clean that when it was healing up you couldn't tell how bad it was, so i didn't even bother to get a picture.

I should have went for stitches though, them shits gnarly.

you guys always know how to make a bitch feel at ease. except for those pics of mams and glik, damn... you guys gotta be careful. i mean cmon, how you gunna paint and breakdance and all that shit without fingers?????

well so far im leaving off gauze so that i can go to the store and out in public and have people ask me a million questions and to gawk at my sexy melting burnt scar. plus its airing out. im putting some off brand similiar to mederma on that shit. mederma is like 35 bucks for a tube. fuck that, cvs is all good to me with the 10 dollar knockoffs. im sure its as expensive. i was thinking of getting it covered eventually with tattoo work, but you guys make me feel so happy about it that i just might ruff ride that shit and leave it be. im sure the pink part will leave something a lil nasty. oh well.

dee, ride or die pop corn butter bitch fo life.

anything that dries it out, like scratching and applying salt water, bleach, isopropyl, etc, will help it

i can't wait to be in the occeeeaaaannn

that shit above is nothing compared to a few years back..my entire leg was awash in it

..or that time i had scarlet fever

dont you put oat meal on it and let that shit dry to make it go away? Havent had it since i was like 7

125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg

hot popcorn butter burn. see how you can actually see where it drips down?

im officially fucking sexier as fuck with this ugly fucking scared for life type shit. i mean its not the end of the world but whatever. i got inspired by the "i got sewn up thread" and made my "i got burned like a lil bitch" thread. post your fresh wounds and scars.

asshole orville reddinboker

So you somehow dripped hot popcorn butter on your leg while it was upside down? How'd you manage that?

125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg125g9c9.jpg

hot popcorn butter burn. see how you can actually see where it drips down?

im officially fucking sexier as fuck with this ugly fucking scared for life type shit. i mean its not the end of the world but whatever. i got inspired by the "i got sewn up thread" and made my "i got burned like a lil bitch" thread. post your fresh wounds and scars.

asshole orville reddinboker

EWWWW DEE CUTS HERSELF! DEE CUTS HERSELF! DEE CUTS HERSELF! DEE CUTS HERSELF! DEE CUTS HERSELF!

its my fat ass forearm, not my leg. sorry for any confusion :(

and there was a hole in the pop corn bag that i didnt know about, so when i took it out of the microwave it dripped down on my ARM. see that tattoo? thats my inner wrist.. make the rest out