Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

chipotle tobasco is way better than that time i fisted your girlfriend....

anybody that has potbelly in their town, dc, chicago, will agree that they have the best mustard, and the best sandwiches ever. fuck subway

anybody that has potbelly in their town' date=' dc, chicago, will agree that they have the best mustard, and the best sandwiches ever. fuck subway[/quote']

kudos to the fuck subway.

ironically, every time i get that poobellies i get everything BUT mustard.

Mustard Killa Set

kudos to the fuck subway.

ironically, every time i get that poobellies i get everything BUT mustard.

Mustard Killa Set

potbelly is still the best though, it will fill you up for 4.50, subway tastes like shit and costs 7 for the same amount of food, quiznos is ok, tastes good, but still costs 7 dollars to fill you up

haha,down here we have hot sauces with warning labels on em,i cant handle alot of em,so hot you cant enjoy it

haha' date='down here we have hot sauces with warning labels on em,i cant handle alot of em,so hot you cant enjoy it[/quote']

every time im in nola i bring back a shitload of crystal hot sauce and zatarains creole mustard

potbelly is still the best though' date=' it will fill you up for 4.50, subway tastes like shit and costs 7 for the same amount of food, quiznos is ok, tastes good, but still costs 7 dollars to fill you up[/quote']

There's nothing better than potbellys. I thought they where a chicago original?

Hot sauce is a weird thing. Tabasco isn't hot so its kind of boring but I like it, tapatio tastes like chemicals, that Vietnemese garlic hot sauce posted here has my boy Nang flipping but it doesnt blend with food well, and super hot sauce kills food. Can we make this about hot sauce like the man intended, not fast food, and post some hot sauce suggestions/recipes?

And I'm going to try that Chairmans if I can find it...

big motherfucking bump for chipotle tabasco. i took a bottle with me to taco tuesday and it ruled. i just made a chicken salad sandwich and smothered it with chipotle tabasco and guess what? it was fucking amazing. if these things are still 2 for $5 at the grocery store im buying 10 bottles to keep in vehicles, my girlfiends purse, various houses and work....i need to be covered on all angles.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
big motherfucking bump for chipotle tabasco. i took a bottle with me to taco tuesday and it ruled. i just made a chicken salad sandwich and smothered it with chipotle tabasco and guess what? it was fucking amazing. if these things are still 2 for $5 at the grocery store im buying 10 bottles to keep in vehicles' date=' my girlfiends purse, various houses and work....i need to be covered on all angles.[/quote']

TACO TUESDAY, TAC-TAC, TACO TUESDAY IT THE NEWS DAY. TACO TUESDAY

There's nothing better than potbellys. I thought they where a chicago original?

Potbellys is good. There is one right where I work at. I mostly get the Wreck with everything or the tuna on wheat .Frankly i get tired of it. I like Mr. Submarine.

Have you ever had the PB&J at Potbellys? I actualy had a home made PB&J sandwich today for lunch. I sometimes like having PB&J because it takes me back to when I was a kid. But I dont know if I would spend $4.00 for a PB&J though.

1 flour tortilla

a few handfuls of Kraft Mexican style cheese

Chipotle Smoked Tabasco

--

put frying pan on stove.

turn stove on.

place flour tortilla in pan.

sprinkle cheese on tortilla.

when the cheese starts melting sprinkle chipotle tabasco over the cheese.

fold tortilla in half.

flip over a few times.

put on plate.

serve with sourcream.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now