chipotle tobasco is way better than that time i fisted your girlfriend....

boogie hands

kudos to the fuck subway.

ironically, every time i get that poobellies i get everything BUT mustard.

Mustard Killa Set

potbelly is still the best though, it will fill you up for 4.50, subway tastes like shit and costs 7 for the same amount of food, quiznos is ok, tastes good, but still costs 7 dollars to fill you up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha' date='down here we have hot sauces with warning labels on em,i cant handle alot of em,so hot you cant enjoy it[/quote']

every time im in nola i bring back a shitload of crystal hot sauce and zatarains creole mustard

potbelly is still the best though' date=' it will fill you up for 4.50, subway tastes like shit and costs 7 for the same amount of food, quiznos is ok, tastes good, but still costs 7 dollars to fill you up[/quote']

There's nothing better than potbellys. I thought they where a chicago original?

Hot sauce is a weird thing. Tabasco isn't hot so its kind of boring but I like it, tapatio tastes like chemicals, that Vietnemese garlic hot sauce posted here has my boy Nang flipping but it doesnt blend with food well, and super hot sauce kills food. Can we make this about hot sauce like the man intended, not fast food, and post some hot sauce suggestions/recipes?

And I'm going to try that Chairmans if I can find it...

• 2 weeks later...

big motherfucking bump for chipotle tabasco. i took a bottle with me to taco tuesday and it ruled. i just made a chicken salad sandwich and smothered it with chipotle tabasco and guess what? it was fucking amazing. if these things are still 2 for $5 at the grocery store im buying 10 bottles to keep in vehicles, my girlfiends purse, various houses and work....i need to be covered on all angles.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
big motherfucking bump for chipotle tabasco. i took a bottle with me to taco tuesday and it ruled. i just made a chicken salad sandwich and smothered it with chipotle tabasco and guess what? it was fucking amazing. if these things are still 2 for $5 at the grocery store im buying 10 bottles to keep in vehicles' date=' my girlfiends purse, various houses and work....i need to be covered on all angles.[/quote']

TACO TUESDAY, TAC-TAC, TACO TUESDAY IT THE NEWS DAY. TACO TUESDAY

There's nothing better than potbellys. I thought they where a chicago original?

Potbellys is good. There is one right where I work at. I mostly get the Wreck with everything or the tuna on wheat .Frankly i get tired of it. I like Mr. Submarine.

Have you ever had the PB&J at Potbellys? I actualy had a home made PB&J sandwich today for lunch. I sometimes like having PB&J because it takes me back to when I was a kid. But I dont know if I would spend $4.00 for a PB&J though.

1 flour tortilla

a few handfuls of Kraft Mexican style cheese

Chipotle Smoked Tabasco

--

put frying pan on stove.

turn stove on.

place flour tortilla in pan.

sprinkle cheese on tortilla.

when the cheese starts melting sprinkle chipotle tabasco over the cheese.

fold tortilla in half.

flip over a few times.

put on plate.

serve with sourcream.

funny you guys bring that up...my girl and i decided to be "bad" and chow down on some pizza last night. we ended up killing a 1/4 of a bottle of chipotle tabasco between the two of us.

this tabasco is so good it makes me want to gorge myself everytime i sit down for a meal.