chipotle tobasco is way better than that time i fisted your girlfriend....

boogie hands

splash_chipotle_grillpour.gif

im not even joking. this fucking tabasco is so good im putting it on everything. i made a chipotle honey marinade and grilled some chicken. i eat it on roasted potatoes. i bought a turkey sandwich and had them hold the gourment condiments just so i could splash this shit all over it. fuck. this stuff makes me want to eat steak with a side of pork just so i have something else to pour this tabasco on.

god damn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Horseradish is prolly the most disgusting thing ever (aside from carmelized onions). They used to get all pissed at my old job cuz come dinner time the bottle would always be empty since I refused to refill it after the lunch rush

horseradish and carmelized onions on roast beef is the fuckin stuff.... dont sleep

anybody that has potbelly in their town' date=' dc, chicago, will agree that they have the best mustard, and the best sandwiches ever. fuck subway[/quote']

kudos to the fuck subway.

ironically, every time i get that poobellies i get everything BUT mustard.

Mustard Killa Set