PHRITE FOREVER - Roy "Phrite" Garcia - REST IN POWER!

TheBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't help but notice the "fuck roomates" on Ridle's soo line hopper.

Is that the nite you were out with Sinek and Phrite and me and Bob ate your pizza? hahahahahaha. Roy elaborated on how pissed you were that nite. :) :) :)

Although I'm not a graf writer, i have the upmost respect for all those who are. Roy was my friend. He always had a smile and a hug for me whenever I saw him. I remember the first time I hung out with Phrite and Sinek...haha, that was the beginning of many drunken and naked times! I'll never forget all the memories that we have made with each other. Like the time we played strip quarters with a cut up toilet paper roll as our "shot glass" and Sinek and Phrite ran outside at like seven o'clock in the morning butt ass naked and their neighbor was outside! Oh man, good times. Roy, hon, I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss your smile and your contagious laughter. I'm gonna miss taking pictures with you. I'm gonna miss seeing you and Brandon together, like family. I'm gonna miss your awesome and great friendship. But all these people are right...you have touched each and everyone of us on a different level and for that we will make sure that you live forever. Thank you for showing me what a great person you were and are. Love you tons and we'll all see ya again. Rip it up in Heaven...haha!

<3 Cris

I'll post pics soon.

all i hear from my crew is goods thing about this dude. then i meet him, and it's all true. a week later i get a call about his passing. it wasnt long ago we lost RIOT in a senseless death. it's never easy and impossible to let go. just keep painting his name and reminding the lines he will never cease. thats why we have crew, brothers and sisters to get our back when it's against the wall. you'll get dedications from us phrite, live on...tsl/losers

RIP PHRITE!.....condolences go out to the friends and family of this talented cat....the way he went out is truly admirable...from what iwas told about how he stood up for his friend its easy to see he was a stand up guy....its such a shame that shit went down like that....i was once told by a friend during the passing of a friend of mine...dont cry because its over, smile because it happened....Rest In Power Phrite!!!

never met him myself , but im always saddened to hear about another fallen soldier. he crushed the metal scene for sure and im sure he was a hell of a human from all the shit ive read on this thread. i hope karma catches up with pussie behind the gun. anyways. rest in power PHRITE. condolences to all that he knew and touched.

Hi,i am not a graf writer, but Phrite actually kind of introduced me and my babydaddy-Sinek. Ever since then i've known both of them to be like brothers, always together. Phrite was an awesome person, always respectful and friendly to me no matter what drama me and Sinek were goin through. I knew that he'd always be a friendly face if i saw him out and about. It was unbelievable to me when i heard about this. Even though we were not close friends, I feel as though he impacted my life in a couple different ways and i am so sorry for his family and much love to u Roy( Phrite) RIP.

just got back from the funeral, and i couldnt imagine what his family/crew members are going through. dude always sported a smile, a fresh style, and an aura that could go for miles. and i was glad that i got a chance to meet him, ran into him a few times in the yards, had a few cold ones and that he will always be remembered. Rest in Power Phrite

Condolences and Respect

Gnes