Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBob

PHRITE FOREVER - Roy "Phrite" Garcia - REST IN POWER!

I WISH THIS WAS A SICK JOKE. EVERY TIME I SAW HIM NO MATTER HOW SHITY I WAS FEELING OR HOW BAD OF A MOOD I WAS IN HE COULD PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. I REMEMBER THE NIGHT I WAS SO SICK LAYIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACKS MISERABLE ASS FUCK HAD TO GO TO WORK IN A HOUR AND I I COULD DO IS LAUGH UNTIL I THREW UP BECAUSE OF HIM. ROY WILL BE MISSED. IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS WA FACT YOU KNOW WE'LL ALL BE HERE FOR YOU. STAY STRONG GUYS

there's four really clean phrite pieces on the westside redline... i could swear he was giving us two thumbs up from above. i miss you so much bro. i'll never forget coming home from that god awful chicago trip, walking home from downtown, to see you in the living room with no shirt on and some really dumb shit written on your body. you finished a whole fucking bottle of cuervo you fuck. you put that smile on my face daily. you couldn't stop cheesing. as they say... denial is a river in egypt. god knows I love you. put a good word in for me when i get to those gates. You know I need it.

-b.

I only kicked it with him a few times. He was humble, hilarious, and an amazing artist. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, and his homies for sure. A terrible lost.

very sad story.

condolences to friends and family

rest in power

Rest in Paradise ROY. I just met this cool ass cat in Cleveland around New Years. Kicking it in a room of strange faces (1st day there) and Phrite broke the ice right away. Great guys they made me and wifey feel like part of the fam only after a few hour of being there. We were both tripping out on the cold ass bad weather. I was clowning with him about the snow since he had just experienced it for the first time etc........ Big lost to the graff world, his friends and crew and to his Mother. See you again soon homie. ONE L(n)VE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to paint/chill with him for only a second and I feel privilaged for it.

rest in peace.

damn, loved his penguins.

roy... damn. one of the chillest dudes out in cleveland. had a great time kicking it with him at the house, watching him make out with girls at lava, eating bryer's shitty pizza... just kidding bry. once i actually get my computer fixed up i'll be able to post some pictures... i don't really know what else to say... this is crazy. you'll be up in chicago, for sure...

athel goes

damn i couldnt beleive it when i heard it .. i had just talked to him a couple days before and was about to head out to go stay with him... its a goddamn shame roy was cool as shit and its too bad we didnt get to kick it more .. rest in power homeboy..

FLUZIES22810.jpg

this was made by the Fucko in Ohio for Roy's family. Fucking beautiful I say.

Phrite did those tequila pieces I assume? The TEQUILA piece on one of the bridges by the fun wall in cleveland is so fresh! Condolences to the family and friends .

my condolences to his friends and fam. I met this guy in a room full of 10 people and he was the only guy to talk to us like we have know eachother for mad long. my boy alot is up in the heavens too. i hope u guys meet up, i know he has that shit on lock. REST IN POWER PHRITE...

Roy, there was no time I ever saw him in a bad mood, always so alive with happiness. He had one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever painted with and its gonna impact us all. I can still remember 2 weeks ago as we stood around outside the spot talking and he mentioned how he's back at home and he now had to start all over. Well homie this is a new beginning for you and i'm gonna miss you making jokes, cheeriing everyone up or fucking around in the yards. It was a pleasure killing yards and reefers with you. This is hard for me as much as it is for his Family and Wa Fact family so i'll leave it like this.

R.I.P. Roy "Phrite" Garcia You'll be missed but your name in AZ and on the rails will not be forgotten!

Sase Fm Etc Hbm

baac1904.jpg

b27764d9.jpg

54ad754f.jpg

I heard nothing but good things about this fella. Apparently he was the only guy to show up with my boy Snafu to squash some beef with a big group of fellas. My boy really respected him for that.........Funny how I met a few of the WAFACT's on trips to AZ but never Phrite! It's too bad..........I would have liked to shake his hand and give some respect. It's never too late though..........

Respect In Passing......

asic - etc

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im not sure what to say... i just learned of what happened to roy

i met you on more than various occaisions. you know waaaaay back when we were total toys, no can control no skills, in our previous teenage phoenix lives. funny how the internet has closed gaps and 7 years later i bumped into you once more. no longer toys, no we have a level of skill you left a lasting impression on the rails, on your friends, your family, on me... words are useless so ill only say ill miss not bumping into your new panels...

forever you will rock

Big Anime Spades...MULEmpire

phritedayton.jpg

phrite2.jpg

phrite.jpg

I can't get over how often we were togethre and how few pictures I took. I guess you just don't think about these sorts of things normally. I'll never forget this day painting in Dayton with both Heist and Phrite. I miss you so much already, Roy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now