PHRITE FOREVER - Roy "Phrite" Garcia - REST IN POWER!

TheBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roy... damn. one of the chillest dudes out in cleveland. had a great time kicking it with him at the house, watching him make out with girls at lava, eating bryer's shitty pizza... just kidding bry. once i actually get my computer fixed up i'll be able to post some pictures... i don't really know what else to say... this is crazy. you'll be up in chicago, for sure...

athel goes

Roy, there was no time I ever saw him in a bad mood, always so alive with happiness. He had one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever painted with and its gonna impact us all. I can still remember 2 weeks ago as we stood around outside the spot talking and he mentioned how he's back at home and he now had to start all over. Well homie this is a new beginning for you and i'm gonna miss you making jokes, cheeriing everyone up or fucking around in the yards. It was a pleasure killing yards and reefers with you. This is hard for me as much as it is for his Family and Wa Fact family so i'll leave it like this.

R.I.P. Roy "Phrite" Garcia You'll be missed but your name in AZ and on the rails will not be forgotten!

Sase Fm Etc Hbm

baac1904.jpg

b27764d9.jpg

54ad754f.jpg

I heard nothing but good things about this fella. Apparently he was the only guy to show up with my boy Snafu to squash some beef with a big group of fellas. My boy really respected him for that.........Funny how I met a few of the WAFACT's on trips to AZ but never Phrite! It's too bad..........I would have liked to shake his hand and give some respect. It's never too late though..........

Respect In Passing......

asic - etc

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im not sure what to say... i just learned of what happened to roy

i met you on more than various occaisions. you know waaaaay back when we were total toys, no can control no skills, in our previous teenage phoenix lives. funny how the internet has closed gaps and 7 years later i bumped into you once more. no longer toys, no we have a level of skill you left a lasting impression on the rails, on your friends, your family, on me... words are useless so ill only say ill miss not bumping into your new panels...

forever you will rock

Big Anime Spades...MULEmpire

8895878_9771ba52e4_o.jpg

8895877_a07859041f_o.jpg

24614568_dea6affb65_o.jpg

165449084_52777889b0_b.jpg

165449080_b9ebca9440_b.jpg

not even two weeks ago...

you breakdancing on the floor and your hat flying off,

why do i remember that moment so vividly?

your drawings remain, ....just a shadow of you...

166546237_42100405c6_o.jpg

Isaiah 6:1

"In the year that king Uzziah died,

I saw the LORD sitting on a throne, high and lifted up;

and his train filled the temple..."