America: From Freedom to Fascism

angelofdeath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

LOL.

First off this thread has gone completly off topic.

I've known about this move for a while, I even watched the version that got leaked before Aaron Russo put out the second "Americanized" version so more Americans would be capable of sitting through it, which is another LOL in itself.

I think this movie should be put out in theatres, If I owned one, I would empty a screen, and play it, perhaps even for free. This movie is just full of intformation, that I wish more people knew. I watched it the first time, and when it got to the part of the guy runing on the wheel, with the money coming out and finally just conking out. I just pictured the way both of my parents are with me and my sisters. How it's just exactly that.

Alot of shit needs to change around here, it's just too bad that alot of people are completly absorbed by superficial things, that really don't even matter.

• 2 weeks later...

michael moore does sucks,he only got half truths to deviate from hard facts that expose the guilty ones.

people! want to pay taxes? that will be used to make wars.....when it is unconstitutional to pay a tax on labour?

come on,who likes to pay taxes?!?!

freedom to fascism,check it out if u havent,its not conspiracy THEORY

peace

great news!

Ed Brown,an american who will not let the IRS steal his money,this is happening now,not so long ago it started to make its way into the media,but top media channels only have demonized him.

Ed is 64 years old. His wife is a dentist. They have not filed or paid federal income taxes since 1997. Prosecutors claim (based upon arbitrary figures provided by the IRS) that the couple "owes" $625,000 in taxes. A jury agreed in court on Thursday the 18th. He expected federal agents to swarm his property soon. "Live free or die," he said, quoting Gen. John Stark and the state's motto. "What else can I say?" Brown and his on-site supporters said they will defend themselves if necessary.

a link with some text and a video by the only reporters that were allowed in his house.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/230107Brown.htm

and an interview today,by alex jones,just sound.

http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/240107brown.mp3

do you all want to enjoy your money without making the irs rich sending the money back to them? come on,imagine,everybody will live better and the scums wont have money to make wars.

so are we going to stand up like him or let the irs enslave us all?

peace

its part of what happened to him before all of this went outloud.

he tells his story in the video,strip search,didnt know why he was being taken blablabla way before,the problems with the irs...

wife its already on house arrest with other family,but ed brown still in his house,with people with guns with ammo.

peace

yeah.

i have been reading on liberty post that alot of people think he is a semi crook and recently latched onto the tax protest movement to win support, but i dont know if i believe it. he did seem a little wishy washy on some stuff that i heard in an interview, but im not sure. he was/is part of a militia.

eh, gotta figure dude is in his 60's or 70's or something and if he goes to jail his life is over. might as well got out with a bang and live free.

but the tax protesters are sort of stupid if you ask me. to actually think that you are gonna win a federal court case against the IRS in a federal court with constitutional arguments that have no meaning to a modern court, is just funny to me. i think income tax is unconstitional and unjust as th next guy, but just because there isnt a law requiring people to pay it, doesnt mean that they arent going to enforce it. its the law because they tell us it is.

this is slavery in effect and not self government. but the only hope to come out of stuff like this is that it will inform the public. maybe get them to open up. the only thing to really do is spur a massive tax revolt of unknown proportions. this seems unlikely, but its possible. especially when you think about how this country was founded on disobedience of tyrrannical laws passed by 'foreign' (british) legislatures.

alone we cant save the world but everyone doing a little,together we can achive something big...

lets not lose hope,its now or never.

people is waking up and only people will be able to change things,the governments,i dont trust none of them.

chavez and iran's prez(hard last name, dont ask bush though) are "against" but u dont hear the guys say words like "rothchild" "bilderberg" nor "central banking"...suspicious.

peace

"to you free means corporations are free to pollute the air and water, businesses are free to become huge monopolies, but Mexicans aren't free to come to this country. Explain that?"

no.. in my world, of absolute property rights, pollution would be better handled than today. if a company pollutes the air over my place, the company can be sued. etc. i can get into this if you want, but im sure you'll just dismiss this as arcane.

i follow the austrian theory of the business cycle and on monopolies... they dont exist in a free market, only with government intervention. even standard oil, a huge 'monopoly' was charging less than everyone else, whooping the pants off of them, and using waste to make 300 products. doesnt sound 'evil' to me.

if i didnt believe in national borders, i'd be an anarchist, which i am not. but if i did say i was an anacho capitalists, there would be no border and everyone would be free to move where ever they wanted. provided, someone would allow you on thier property.

"to you free means corporations are free to pollute the air and water, businesses are free to become huge monopolies, but Mexicans aren't free to come to this country. Explain that?"

no.. in my world, of absolute property rights, pollution would be better handled than today. if a company pollutes the air over my place, the company can be sued. etc. i can get into this if you want, but im sure you'll just dismiss this as arcane.

i follow the austrian theory of the business cycle and on monopolies... they dont exist in a free market, only with government intervention. even standard oil, a huge 'monopoly' was charging less than everyone else, whooping the pants off of them, and using waste to make 300 products. doesnt sound 'evil' to me.

if i didnt believe in national borders, i'd be an anarchist, which i am not. but if i did say i was an anacho capitalists, there would be no border and everyone would be free to move where ever they wanted. provided, someone would allow you on thier property.

Who are you going to sue for global warming?

You are assuming pollution is confined to one area.