America: From Freedom to Fascism

angelofdeath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i asumed u did because u posted that,still,common sense is, the job u do to earn your living shouldnt be taxed by a government to use the money in the least evil activities they possibly do...

if for every bomb they droped in iraq was a plate of food,people would be happier and they wouldnt want to kill the first white american they see...

peace

one thought i had while watching the movie was the old saying; "be careful what you ask for it, you just might get it." throughout the film people keep saying something to the effect of show me the law that says i have to pay taxes or whatever. what if the government decided it was about time to put something on the books(assuming, as the movie asserts, there is no law), what then? it's not like it would be that hard to sneak a mandatory unapportioned tax clause in the next turd the administration shits out. the whole idea of a government i.d. card has me shook though..i got warrants.

its not education,, its indoctrination.

yeah... that point about a law making people pay taxes is sort of a moot point for me. so what if there isnt a law.....sure it shows the corrupt nature of the government and its unjustifiable action, but personally, i would still be just as mad if there was a law saying everyone has to pay income tax. just because a law is passed doesnt make it right.

its not education,, its indoctrination.

yeah... that point about a law making people pay taxes is sort of a moot point for me. so what if there isnt a law.....sure it shows the corrupt nature of the government and its unjustifiable action, but personally, i would still be just as mad if there was a law saying everyone has to pay income tax. just because a law is passed doesnt make it right.

people want to be left alone rather than fight back, as long as they are alive and have some material stuff to keep them busy,humans get used to anything quick,the thing is they dont think for their kids and they dont know they are making a messed up tomorrow for them by not fixing things up when it was time,age does not bring maturity,they think because they know the wise tricks of life on dealing with conversations and businesses they are "responsible" and as long as they have a job and get money they are "supporting" their offspring.

the gov is evil but people let the gov exist,change yourself before trying to help the neighbor.

peace