Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Christiano Ronaldo???

okay, maybe its just me or the people around me, but it seems that every girl i know has a huge thing for this guy...I dont understand why. I mean, sure hes hot (no homo) and all that, but how can so many girls gravitate to the same person like that, when hes not even that much in the lime light. Plus, there are plenty of other players who i would say look as good if not better than him, again no homo, so why dont women graviate and drool over them like they do over Ronaldo? Whats the big deal about Ronaldo anyways?

Ladies, please discuss

CristianoRonaldo.jpg

mob94_1119591874.jpg

To summarize your point, if I may

He's fucking hot, but there are other equally fucking hot dudes that play soccer.

Go to the library, borrow a book, and break your own nose with it. Proceed to read.

To summarize your point, if I may

He's fucking hot, but there are other equally fucking hot dudes that play soccer.

Go to the library, borrow a book, and break your own nose with it. Proceed to read.

what are you 16?

grow up

never heard of him...wheres he from?

Portugal

plays for manchester united

i guess we'll just have to wait and see how the ladies of the Oz respond to this

Ronaldo scored 3 goals in my quarterfinal match this afternoon versus Australia in FIFA on xbox 360.

I play my brazilian roomates in Fifa all the time. Its always Italy vs Brazil.

Last week I relived the 94 fiasco...but without baggio.

i remember this dude crying like a little girl after the portugese lost the EM final against the greeks in '04. he had some good actions in that game though.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

This thread is Brokeback

Cowboys20in20love.jpg

i'll admit it i think he's fuckin hot.... minus the frosted hair and earrings but there is no way that i'd deny him over that.. ya'll already know why girls are into him, he's really good looking! mmmmmm.....the things i'd do to this boy. don't know anything about his soccer skills.. but who ever really cared about anna K's tennis skills..

_40819324_ronaldo-pa200.jpg

cristiano_ronaldo_jessica_miller_6.jpg

cristiano_ronaldo_thinking.jpg

wanker.

cristiano_ronaldo_thinking.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

I hate this guy.

He is a pretty swag footballer as well, he is fruitless. Yesterday against those black guys, he couldn't do anything, and for all his fancy dan showboating for man utd, he still doesnt really come up witht the goods.

Guest nutsonmychin!

fuck all the rest.

WCUPSCOUT6.JPG

jones2.jpg

285604-0389-ga.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now