Christiano Ronaldo???

Hayabusa

okay, maybe its just me or the people around me, but it seems that every girl i know has a huge thing for this guy...I dont understand why. I mean, sure hes hot (no homo) and all that, but how can so many girls gravitate to the same person like that, when hes not even that much in the lime light. Plus, there are plenty of other players who i would say look as good if not better than him, again no homo, so why dont women graviate and drool over them like they do over Ronaldo? Whats the big deal about Ronaldo anyways?

Ladies, please discuss

CristianoRonaldo.jpg

mob94_1119591874.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll admit it i think he's fuckin hot.... minus the frosted hair and earrings but there is no way that i'd deny him over that.. ya'll already know why girls are into him, he's really good looking! mmmmmm.....the things i'd do to this boy. don't know anything about his soccer skills.. but who ever really cared about anna K's tennis skills..

_40819324_ronaldo-pa200.jpg

cristiano_ronaldo_jessica_miller_6.jpg

cristiano_ronaldo_thinking.jpg

wanker.

cristiano_ronaldo_thinking.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

I hate this guy.

He is a pretty swag footballer as well, he is fruitless. Yesterday against those black guys, he couldn't do anything, and for all his fancy dan showboating for man utd, he still doesnt really come up witht the goods.