HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONGGGG!!!!

bokals..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay... this brokeback thing and the posting of that picture is getting olddd!!!! it's so cliche....

that gangbangin shit is over, however those that got love for it, stick with it!..appreciate it..

and no holmesss.... thats some west coast shit.....there holmesss...

however house was mostly popoular amongst the latin gangbangers... but all thats changed!..

You wanna know what happened? Raves became trendy, and like everything that becomes trendy in the US it gets ruined. A bunch of jocks started raping candy raver fairies and 12 y/o started o.d.ing on xtc and the media started blowing shit up then the cops were like "lets git these fggts!"

Now house music is almost exclusively a club phenomenon.

And it's probably all your fault.

co-signed.

Once the jocks and gangsters started creeping into the scene late 99-early 2000 it was all over.

I

Guest R@ndomH3ro
co-signed.

Once the jocks and gangsters started creeping into the scene late 99-early 2000 it was all over.

I

Doesnt this happen to every scene! I was into hardcore back in the day but I recently went to a show last year and it killed it for me. Jocks in the pit beating up on little kids and thinking they are tough. Same reason I stopped going to metal shows too.

:shakehead: :shakehead:

mann house was started on gangbangin and such..... that shits been around since the mid 80's.... in chicago, house, hip-house started to die out around 96..... the time when puff daddy was in control and started to brainwash all the kiddies with his shit.... yeahhh that right there is true hip-hop... and along came the other shit.... by the time the new century rolled over it just became a memory to some... nothing new was ever produced... the mixtape(s) became legend. and dj's were now being sought after... raves were never part of the seen nor should be..... its played in clubs... but thats that trance shit... not house.... deep house, jazzy house, HIP-HOUSE, house with a meaning..... house that made u dance... move ur body.... thats the shit right there...... what yalll know about that?....

you gotta like some mellow good shit from back in the day. favorites included - Miles Meada, Diz, Lego, old Farina etc..

Fuck Ravers though, and fuck all new house - its gone to hell.

How about old Paul Johnson - "gonna beat that bitch with a bat" or other classic ghetto traxx like that one...

other than that - fuk house!

^^^

12 Monkeys Crew in the bay area was well known for it's all House parties

Bagok Tribe had some good events too. The Juggernaut parties were always a good time too. Harmony used to throw really decent events up in Santa Rosa. lot's of one shot events too here and there that still stand out in my mind.

Last year me and some friends went to a "rave" for the first time since 2001.....nothing but pinoy kids and pasty white nerds.....nothing like the crowds of beautiful girls I remember.

i'll beat that bitch with a bat, i'llll, i'llll beat that bitch with a bat....

how bout that ghetto house remix of that jodeci song.... EVERY FREEKIN DAY AND EVERY FREEKIN NIGHT I WANNA FREAK U GIRL UR BODYS SO FREEKIN TIGHTTTT!!!

PUMP IT, GET ON THE FLOOR AND PUMP IT GET ON THE FLOOR, PUMP IT GET ON THE FLOOR, GET GET ON THE FLOOR AND DO THAT DANCE!!!!

Perculator anybody?.....

a favorite...... work my body over,work my body over, sweatt, sweattt....

shes homelesss....LA DA DI....

hey everybody.....PUMP UP THE JAM....PUMP IT UP!!!!

OOOHHHHH YEAHHHHH UR SUCH A BAD BOYYYY!!!!.....:p

bokals.. jeez your really not helping in trying to give house music credibility

but yes Percolator - Cajmere - Green velvet is good and he's still going

Carl Craig just dropped shez satan under the name Tres Demented

(yeah it reminds me of something else and he sounds like rick james, but I like it.)

I can't stand it when people say they hate house given there's so many different types.

I like deep, minimal, electro, latin house. NO progressive, ktu and other cheesy types of house that floats around out there.

hangover rant finished

just quoting from songs i remember... maybe any of yall can remember those trax....

yeahhh i know they're halla ghetto and pretty obscene... but its still all good....

so many trax to choose from but how will i go about creating their rhythm... or beat?...

haha' date=' what's the most youve popped at once[/quote']

no drug talk allowed

but i do have this interesting news story to share with you

A local San Francisco resident became the first mexican to ride the yellow bus when he managed to ingest 8 triple stack purple playboys during a night of being on hype. All reports say that the man is doing fine and is in good health.

Source:

http://www.macashrefundropsitlikeitshot.com/newstory/thizz/iz/whatitizz

they dont play house music at raves! lol thats progressive' date='tecno,dnb[/quote']

You can't play progressive trance at raves. That would be stupid.

You can't front on this fresh remix though:

Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (Francis Preve Mix)

^^^

Last year me and some friends went to a "rave" for the first time since 2001.....nothing but pinoy kids and pasty white nerds.....nothing like the crowds of beautiful girls I remember.

probably because you weren't pumping as much plur as you used to