CHILD DAM RIP

ted bundy

Re: CHILD LIVES

Originally posted by gangstagrimm

I will never do as much as he did in so little time. You should hit child up on the next shit you paint. R.I.P. CHILDONEDAMQM8:D

...guaranteed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest askmymom

CHILD RIPproduction

Child was a very good friend of mine and I'm looking for people who knew him(DAM,QM8,?etc)

to do a RIP production for him. Probabaly in the Boston area.I've already done a few myself

but I think we(those who knew him)should do some ill shit for him in the bean-town area, where

he repped before Jersy and Brooklyn.

RIP CHILD

A confused friend:confused: :(

Re: CHILD RIPproduction

Originally posted by askmymom

Child was a very good friend of mine and I'm looking for people who knew him(DAM,QM8,?etc)

to do a RIP production for him. Probabaly in the Boston area.I've already done a few myself

but I think we(those who knew him)should do some ill shit for him in the bean-town area, where

he repped before Jersy and Brooklyn.

RIP CHILD

A confused friend:confused: :(

EMAIL ME THEMOCM@HOTMAIL.COM

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by THE LAW

does anyone have any flicks of the redline boston T he did?

Is that the one where his piece looked like it had a circular transit logo overlaying it (with kem)? If so I think Themo would have that flick.

About 4 years I was exposed to some of the best graff one could honestly appreciate via the DAM crew site, long before this internet beef took life. For a person on the west coast the styles on that site rocked on a whole new level. Every opportunity I got I'd check the site out for updates. I didnt know CHILD or for that matter any of the DAM crew but when CHILD passed it honestly dampened an otherwise good mood. At any rate CHILD LIVES ON!!! Props to the DAM crew as well.

Guest NEO DOOM
Originally posted by THEMOPFE

I GOT A BETTER FLIK OF THAT ONE...ILL SEE IF I CAN GET IT SCANNED.....YO NEO DOOM IM STILL DOWN TO DO THAT JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT MORE TIME...PEACE

CHILD ONLY RIP

THEMO, No dought, I'm mad busy right now myself. Give me a week and I'm straight to do anything. I talked to Kem and he said ya'll chilled recently, and he is down for the production, so when ever you guys are ready we will get down. Email me. OUT.

R.I.P CHILD:king:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ted Wakowski

Yo if anyone has any fliks of street stuff Child did throw 'em up on here ... he did his thing.

*I'd love to see that sequence of him hitting the doorway in Philly that Smurf shot ... I'm sure other heads would feel it.

• 4 weeks later...