CHILD DAM RIP

ted bundy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS KINDA WIERD...I REMEMBER CHILLIN WITH CHILD WHILE HE WAS DOIN A WALL IN THE BX JUST A MONTH EARLIER AND JUS TALKIN AND JOKING......HE LOOKED IN HIGH SPIRITS ...ITS A SHAME PEOPLES LIVES END BEFORE THERE PRIME ....YO REST IN PEACE CHILD...U WERE A COOL CAT AND IT WAS DEFINATELY NICE KNOWING AND PAINTING WITH U

CHILD ONLY RIP

BUMP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................KEEPIN DAM BUMPIN......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RIP

REST IN PEACE.. wow have to say child is my favorite writer..it was twist but like 2 years agoli would have to say child..god rest his soul..it is a shame we had to loose him..or anyone.. man..when i found out i swear i fucking almost cryed..wow.. evry page in my black book somewhere says either hidden or blatent rip child.that shit is horrible..rest in peace playah.. any one who disses that guy..man..fuck that..that shits booty.. rip child..

YO PUT THE NEW ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYAK!:D

Guest askmymom

Rest in Peace to a true writer and a good friend

REST IN PEACE CHILD the funniest realest kid i've ever had the privilige to paint and chill with.

I GOT A BUNCH OF REALLY OLD CHILD FLICKS AND ABOUT TEN R.I.P PEICES I DID THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT SEEN, I'LL POST AS SOON AS I CAN.

CHILD LIVES

I had the unique experience of knowing child as a good friend. Definately one of the most out of control and rememberable people Ill ever meet in my short existance. I will never do as much as he did in so little time. You should hit child up on the next shit you paint. R.I.P. CHILDONEDAMQM8:D