Favorite hiphop Producers??

Erace

For me Prmier #1 is the best of all timez.Every beat he makes is off the meat rack!!In no order other producres im fellin is Pete Rock,Hi-Tek, The whole living Legends crews beats,DaBeatMinerz,The Beat Junkies, Alchemist,AutoMater,Rock Wilder and some others i know im for gettin.

Ezzzzay,Erace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EunichOner

Dan "The Automator" Nakamura is definetly "off the meat rack".

id have to say hes my favorite- the producer with cds i buy. by the way get lovage-music to make love to your old lady by. nathan werriweather back at it again. alchemist is tight too. mr. len-scary beats. i dont really have i list-i like tight beats no matter who they come from.

Definitely the BeatJunkies. Rhettmatic, Babu etc.

How can you forget about the RZA and DJ Muggs.

Muggs and the RZA flip that shit and make some scary ass beats that most producers are scared to try. They are some of the very few producers that can take an old school soul beat and take snippets or loops and make a bad ass song.

Those Neptune people make some catchy beats.

Pete Rock. nuff said

The Likwit producers. Phil da Agony.

ogrBDC this isnt graffiti news and discussion from around the way...

i didnt know that channel zero was graffiti news and discussion from around the way...

that guy bookworm? from toronto, the oddities guy..his beats on the sprawlic stream cd are goodl i kinda liked em.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

dusty you seem like an HHI regular...I always see a dude posting with the same signature..

i like swiss beats

i am a regular on there, but post infrequently

but im up on there alot too...

good call detective

i'm pretty dissappointed w/ the list so far

primo and automator have been wack for a while.. primo is WAY too formulaic.. im not gonna front though. he can bring it.

pete rock is still ill

el-p

j-zone

d-styles

nobody (everyone sleeps)

im surprised nobody mentioned shadow.. though i havent been liking much of his new stuff

thes one

boom bip can pull some bangers

mantronix

madd lib.. no doubt

Originally posted by Vanity

im surprised nobody mentioned shadow.. though i havent been liking much of his new stuff

i mentioned shadow but anyways other good producers:

the rza (old wu stuff is classic)

qtip

large professor

the bombsquad

prince paul

gotta give it up to qtip and extra p for the shit they dropped on illmatic classic ryhmes from nas backed by classic beats.

Archived