Cars- The movie

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha.. where are you guy's imagination?? its an ANIMATED FILM.. its jusst as wild as all the other animated films with only animals..and guess what.. they ALL TALK..or superheros..with super hero children..talking bugs.. or hell fucking mermaids

only this time is cars..

well at least that shit is cute.. either based on mythology or just plain fiction.... but cars.... wheres the fiction in that?... like i said "just plain ol absurd!!"

talking animals are hella cute at least...

why the name cars.... nascar... madagascar.... out in africa.... geezzz...

the sad thing is, all the animated kid movies ive seen have been way better than real movies. not just in story quality, but in acting, character development and overall plot, and everything. Even if they are for kids, a lot of them have deeper stories adults can enjoy as well...

i have not seen Cars, nor do i really plan on it, but whatever, like i said, i dont hate the animated movies at all

whys everyone picking on Alure anyways

the sad thing is, all the animated kid movies ive seen have been way better than real movies. not just in story quality, but in acting, character development and overall plot, and everything. Even if they are for kids, a lot of them have deeper stories adults can enjoy as well...

i have not seen Cars, nor do i really plan on it, but whatever, like i said, i dont hate the animated movies at all

whys everyone picking on Alure anyways

All animated kids movies are better than all real movies? Have you only seen "Malibu's Most Wanted", "Snakes on a Plane", and "Friday the 13th Part 3-D"?

I've got no interest in seein this shit, but Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, and Shark Tale were all great. Especially the part in Shark Tale where the lil fish is painting and goes "CHECK OUT MY HOT BURNER YO!"

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE "KILLA SEASON" INSTEAD B. ITS MUCH MORE EDUCATIONAL AND INTERESTING

Camron.jpg

This shit was unbelievably wack...Rell was the only one who didn't sound like he was readin off a cue card

All animated kids movies are better than all real movies? Have you only seen "Malibu's Most Wanted"' date=' "Snakes on a Plane", and "Friday the 13th Part 3-D"?[/quote']

sorry that was bad wording on my part

i meant to say, alot of the animated movies ive seen have been great, and in some cases better than a lot of real movies ive seen...