Cars- The movie

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it sucks because you've seen it?

or because you wanna act like your too hard to see it?

its just a fucking movie..

A MOVIE.. A FAMILY MOVIE..

if you're not interested fine..i could really give a fuck less..

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE "KILLA SEASON" INSTEAD B. ITS MUCH MORE EDUCATIONAL AND INTERESTING

Camron.jpg

for true. 15 minute long, scenes of dominican chicks shitting out crack on a newspaper, fresh from DR. little kids getting shottified and straight spitted on. the positive process of turning crackho's in to college students. alot more adventurous than cars. killa season is the way to go.

it sucks because you've seen it?

or because you wanna act like your too hard to see it?

its just a fucking movie..

A MOVIE.. A FAMILY MOVIE..

if you're not interested fine..i could really give a fuck less..

no, i saw it. im a fan of those movies especially the incredibles, but this was just awful.

actually no..

i asked if anyone was going to see it..

i dont remember asking you what you thought of it? especially when you're gonna say it sucks..without a reason...

if it was a reasonable opinion..that may be a different story..

but either way.. i'm going to go see it.. sooo.. why would i care??

yeah i liked brother bear..incrediables was hiliarious..

my son is only 2...he watches movies at home.. but never been to the theatre.. he may think its too loud.. if he gets antsy and doesnt want to watch it then of course we'll leave and not ruin it for anyone else haha...

my daughter is almost 4.. we tried to take her when she was a little over 2 and it didnt fly.. we took her to see Curious George last month and she had a great time.

im not even going to try to get my 1 year old son into a theater untill hes 12. its hard enough to get him to sit in the tub for more than 15 seconds much less a movie.

I like taking kids to the theatre. I took my ex girls son to see AVP. He almost totally shit his pants. Bad judgement or awesomest parental figure ever?

edit.

oh yeah, idunno. Im not too hype on seeing this movie. I did like madagascar though.

haven't seen it... dont plan to... but i really think this movie is absurd.... cars.... in their own universe??... not a single human-being... or so i've seen from the previews and have heard on tv... come on now aren't cars a man-made invention.... and all the other shit revolving around them?.... Geeezzzz... nascar... america is really trying to brainwash society.... enuff of this shit...

haven't seen it... dont plan to... but i really think this movie is absurd.... cars.... in their own universe??... not a single human-being... or so i've seen from the previews and have heard on tv... come on now aren't cars a man-made invention.... and all the other shit revolving around them?.... Geeezzzz... nascar... america is really trying to brainwash society.... enuff of this shit...

haha.. where are you guy's imagination?? its an ANIMATED FILM.. its jusst as wild as all the other animated films with only animals..and guess what.. they ALL TALK..or superheros..with super hero children..talking bugs.. or hell fucking mermaids

only this time is cars..

yeah uh..nooooo

weren't you that kid..wearing the airforce 1's and the tall t's?? and looked like a joke? yeah i think you were..keep practicing that wanna be thug act..

who says im asking you for the season?

you got a kid...

fuck.

that.

WEST SIDE!

29-john-westside.jpg