Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alure

Cars- The movie

Soooo is anyone else excited to see this movie? My son and I are gonna go see it tomorrow! Anybody seen it yet?

mcqueen_1280x960.jpg

For the record, I'm sick of these kid movies. Why does time magazine waste its time reviewing these? They're for kids. They're great for kids. Your son will love it, and you'll love seeing it with your son. But really, I ain't interested in this :/

im taking a friend's niece to see it tomorrow. im excited about using some coupons that expire very soon.

*ebert gave it three stars.

HAHA... i guess im a kid at heart.. i enjoy digital design and i think pixar does an amazing job with these movies.. so even if i didnt have a kid.. i would want to see it..

Fat Albert owns the title of worst movie anyone has ever seen, even if they've never seen it

i have like this rush of smartass comments i want to make but theres so many of them that nothing is coming out

THIS MOVIE SUCKS

thats a start....

it sucks because you've seen it?

or because you wanna act like your too hard to see it?

its just a fucking movie..

A MOVIE.. A FAMILY MOVIE..

if you're not interested fine..i could really give a fuck less..

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE "KILLA SEASON" INSTEAD B. ITS MUCH MORE EDUCATIONAL AND INTERESTING

Camron.jpg

for true. 15 minute long, scenes of dominican chicks shitting out crack on a newspaper, fresh from DR. little kids getting shottified and straight spitted on. the positive process of turning crackho's in to college students. alot more adventurous than cars. killa season is the way to go.

it sucks because you've seen it?

or because you wanna act like your too hard to see it?

its just a fucking movie..

A MOVIE.. A FAMILY MOVIE..

if you're not interested fine..i could really give a fuck less..

no, i saw it. im a fan of those movies especially the incredibles, but this was just awful.

what happen to the kid movies that you used to be able to draw with a 10 dollar " learn to draw..." book and a pencil.

I don't think I've seen a single one of these types of movies since Toy Story....

Someday I'm going to eat a half ounce of mushrooms and bug out to these shits for 18 hours straight.

I am 20 I like those movies but I mean come on its NASCAR how can you make that enjoyable at all you could add naked chicks diking it out and it would still suck...

bmw says to vw bus ... "get a carwash hippy"

<--- owns a 74 VW Microbus

im going to rent it for my kids.. maybe ill like it like i liked "brother bear" and "madigascar"

**edit** and the incredibles was incredible

actually no..

i asked if anyone was going to see it..

i dont remember asking you what you thought of it? especially when you're gonna say it sucks..without a reason...

if it was a reasonable opinion..that may be a different story..

but either way.. i'm going to go see it.. sooo.. why would i care??

yeah i liked brother bear..incrediables was hiliarious..

my son is only 2...he watches movies at home.. but never been to the theatre.. he may think its too loud.. if he gets antsy and doesnt want to watch it then of course we'll leave and not ruin it for anyone else haha...

my daughter is almost 4.. we tried to take her when she was a little over 2 and it didnt fly.. we took her to see Curious George last month and she had a great time.

im not even going to try to get my 1 year old son into a theater untill hes 12. its hard enough to get him to sit in the tub for more than 15 seconds much less a movie.

I like taking kids to the theatre. I took my ex girls son to see AVP. He almost totally shit his pants. Bad judgement or awesomest parental figure ever?

edit.

oh yeah, idunno. Im not too hype on seeing this movie. I did like madagascar though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now