OMFG1337ALIENS

madsencarl

so now evolution comes through the door.... quite interesting.... it'll be funny if in a billion years or so this so called bacteria develops some sort of life itself... that is if the earth is still around of course... do any ever wonder what lies in the oceans?... i believe the oceans are somewhat similar to space... we cant breath in it therefore we aren't allowed in there.. the farther u go the more pressure amounts... the darkness and the unknown... what we know of it and or space is just a drop in a planet full of water... but yet there it is... in front of us.. just as the skies themselves...

now the SUN... they say its 500 billion years old as of now and that its in its midlife... so currently theres supposedly another 500 more to go... how do we know? and with every year that passes doesn't time in itself fade?... i inderstand that the time of the suns lifespan shouldn't be of any concern as it is a hell of a long time but still?... lets discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

indeed i am and i perfectly agree with your ocean theory.

the thing is, we dont know how long the sun is going to go for. its just an estimated guess due to alot of theories and research. it does make sense as the sun will lose power and energy, but its hard to say how long it will last for.

makes you think..are we the only form of life in the universe and in outter space if you want to take it any furthur? In my oppinion, i doubt it