Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Erace

I need ah promoter bag!!

I promote for a bunch of local hiphop and jungles weeklys.And i need one of those bags that the strap goes across your chest with the bag restin on ya hip.Anyone no what kinda bag im talkin about??If you know what im talkin about do you no any clothing links that would sell stuff like that??

Respect,Erace

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahhaha

you just got called out big time....id be deleting this if i were you....

promoters wear nice clothes and do coke with the talent theyve booked....not that is a gravey job by any means but hell...it sure does beat flyer bitch now doesnt it....

if you want a nice one - www.timbuk2.com - a bit pricey ($60-$80 for the mid size), but NICE as hell.. and it'll last forever. ebay usually has them for half the price.. just don't get to customize it, like that's a big deal. i got mine on there for $30.

i wouldn't fuck one of those up flyering.. just try to schmooze a paperboy bag off someone... like a messenger bag, but HUGE, and crappy canvas that i wouldn't mind getting wheat paste all over.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this