50 things that GUYS wish GIRLS knew

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, hawaii is fucked up like this:

you can get picked out in a crowd if the cops show up...

if the cops pop up on the scene because someone got punched in the face, a hawaiian woman will fully be like "officer thats the man right there" and point you out

nosy fucking hawaiians

last time i got into a car accident, a hawaiian lady came OUT of her house and she said to the cops "officer i know he was speeding, i could hear how fast he was going"

what a dumb bitch

this thread is pure garbage.

maybe instead of typing out all 50 of those.. you could have been out doing something productive like..

impaling your self in a pit of spikes.

i dunno just an idea.

----------------

seriously that is some complete douchebag shit. if those are your values you are a waste of skin. and should be dragged from the back of a pick up truck.

maybe instead of typing out all 50 of those.. you could have been out doing something productive like..

i dunno just an idea.

----------------

seriously that is some complete douchebag shit. if those are your values you are a waste of skin. and should be dragged from the back of a pick up truck.

good thing i didnt type it then

i dunno just an idea.

----------------

You're a fag

last time i got into a car accident, a hawaiian lady came OUT of her house and she said to the cops "officer i know he was speeding, i could hear how fast he was going"

what a dumb bitch

and you didnt throw a brick at her head?

I mean seriously how can you tell how fast some ones going by listening. PUH-Lease! I bet she caused the accident.

Some people....:shakehead:

• 2 weeks later...