Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Man with the Answers

luck of the scumbag Irish: free 18 pack

yeah so I just left a end of school year party (for the current graduating class) at my old prof's houseboat. Drank down about 9 there... so I'm driving home right now and decide to hit the local QFC to get some more beer...I grab an 18 pack of coors light, it being on sale...get in line... theres only 1 register open and a couple with like 20 items in front. I ask to cut...they oblige...so dude scans my beer and asks for id. I scan my credit card real quick and it entered right up. WTF? I didn't even enter my pin yet. Dude hands me the receipt and says good night....I look and say "ohh shit, I think this was on that last girls debit card bill" Dude looked at me and kinda shrugged. so I say "am I good" and he's like "yeah" so i walked out with this girls receipt and my 18 pack....

I guess dude didn't clear out girl's order and put my beer on her shit. Cunt didn't wait for her reciept... I got a free 18 pack and will spend the rest of tonight drinkin it...

jesus christ, god loves asshole Irishmen from Boston....

God actually hates you, he gave you that free 18 pack because he wants you to fuck up your brain cells and die faster.

But dont worry about that for the time being. Enjoy your beer.

go have a cold soda on that broad ..go head you deserve it...you know why?....cuz tonite...you're living the high life my friend.......

i cant drink that much.

im gonna go take a dump!

then a shower!

i woke up at 4:10 today.

im watching celebrity golf tournament right now. samuel l jackson is the shit.

ps - im half irish!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now