RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDES

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre probally highly trained in hand to hand combat.

They just look so dangerous,like out of a bond a movie.

OH SHIT SPEAKING OF WHICH!! THERYRE PROBALLY LIKE THAT CRAZY BITCH FORM GOLDENEYE WHO FUCKING KILLS THE HELICOPTER PILOT ON THE BOAT AND STUFFS HIS FAT ASS IN THE CLOSET!! THEYVE COOM TOO TEEK OUR CHOPPASSSS11!!

Annd more pics, too lazy to read about em. Smash or Trash? Generally speaking, I'd rather take my chances with snakes on a plane then bang a russian chick.

case point, something's not right with these photos, like they've all been labotamized or something:

u300008284_176_1.jpg"u300008284_176_1.jpg

these however:

u100021445_464_p1019726_.jpg

u500001114_176_000016.jpg

u500000978_159__________________1_081.jpg

as a person with some experience in russian women, I'd say the pics posted here are some of the creepiest russians I've seen. below average at best.

A typical russian female is tall, thin, very pretty but still has too much makeup.

It also seems like they become short, fat and wrinkly almost overnight as they pass the 50 or 60 year milestone in their lives.

none of these girls compare to that slutlana bitch on the real world key west. shes a bitch, buts shes a dime...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Only reason to watch the show right here...she's got a mad pussy boyfriend too, didn't dude meet the guy who raped her in the past and shook his hand?