Weekend Broo-Ha-Ha

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Today: San Juan culinary festival. Eat a whole lot of great food on the cobblestone streets of old San Juan. Oh, and drink.

Tomorrow: Early beachstyles, followed by crazy German bar up in the mountains. Later, back down to find a beachfront pub to watch the Cotto/Malignaggi fight. Stay the night at beachfront apt.

Day After: Deal with the hangover, come back home, probably do absolutely nothing all day.

friday activities

I missed a gig I didn't want to miss

waaaah! waaaaahh!

crybaby.jpg

saturday activities

-checking out the legal spray jam

-meeting friends

-aquiring alcohol

-someone's birthday

I expect: the usual boredom, disappointments and hunger.

waaahhh! waaahh!

crybaby.jpg

from what i can tell -

friday - hook up with one dude i havent painted with in acouple years

saturday - chillax, maybe pull acouple daytime tags downtown paint this spot my body has been yearning for.

sunday - go for a long walk along some tracks.

all i do anymore on weekends is graffiti.

eh.. the life we lead.

I'm extending this to Thursday, cuz my Thursday was awesome

Thursday: Had a lil shindig for a couple of my homies who weren't graduating, tryin to take their mind off shit. We got drunk, had a cookout, played wiffle ball, watched a few funny movies, went to an ill party, got more drunk, ate pizza

Friday: Got drunk, played NBA Live, ate pizza, wandered downtown

Tonight: Prolly just gunna chill and go to the movies, although there's a party goin on I may or may not check out

Sunday: Sleep all day, lounge in my pj's, then the new season of Entourage starts

I haven't painted in like a month, fuckin shit is crazy hot right now. I need to take a lil roadtrip to get my fix

yesterday I spne a good 2 hours in the hammock drinking cider and smoking cigars.

Then it was some quality patio time drinking blender drinks with a greek girl and an argentine girl.

Then crashed while the Oilder beat the Canes. I hope they can turn around after that 5-0 spanking.

today.... the beerstore just opened, so I'm going to go get some hammock supplies.

Guest spectr

uh i havent parted this much since bonnaroo i need about 3 days to recover. I think i smoked a carton this weekend, I have no clue how much i drank, and vaugely remember some of the substances i ate.....