Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8oholic

goddamned women!

this will not be a post where i spill my guts about how much of a gimp i am from time to time nor will i illustrate how much control women can have over my life at any given time of the day if they knew the fuggin deal...

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

fuck those bitches!

hahaha...silly bastard...as long as you keep them busy with the household chores the will stay out of your hair until its time for a beer and a hummer...you just have to keep them in line...;)

joking big time....im whipped....

hahahahaha... damn... hahahaha.. guess it's kinda like the guttermouth song, "just a fuck" ..... nothin in between the ears, just lots of space, six cans of beer, to fuck. see ya later, thanks again, maybe we should just be friends, but all that space inside your head, it makes me wanna go to bed, to fuck! .... well... maybe not.... but it's still a good song...

goddamnit boogie hands!! you win the poll by fucking default!!!!

this is closed.

on a last side note, i've given up brooding and life's too fucking short to waste my goddamned time on motherfucking pussy i can't have.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by cornelius

haha, you could be like the guys from GWAR, and hump 14 year olds in VA, because that's the legal age there... yessssss

Now what the hell 14 year old girl do you know who wants to fuck GWAR? I'm sure the backstreetboys would have a hard time getting a 14 year old girl to sleep with them, let alone the kindof guys 14 year old girls have NIGHTMARES about. GWAR wishes they had the fame to fuck teeny boppers, but unless their parents are selling them off for crack, I don't see it happening.

haha, i too question the validity of their statements... but VA does have some nasty ass girls, just like any other place.. it's kinda like those McWorld commercials... "hey, it could happen..."

anybody that drives a mustang (or any ford for that matter) is retarded. fuck fords...

and im pretty sure mustangs are v8s ?

the lower quality stangs are v6es the only ford i like are the 5.O stangs and the saleens other than that yeeeech! oh yeah sluts do drive v6 stangs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this