goddamned women!

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaha... damn... hahahaha.. guess it's kinda like the guttermouth song, "just a fuck" ..... nothin in between the ears, just lots of space, six cans of beer, to fuck. see ya later, thanks again, maybe we should just be friends, but all that space inside your head, it makes me wanna go to bed, to fuck! .... well... maybe not.... but it's still a good song...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by cornelius

haha, you could be like the guys from GWAR, and hump 14 year olds in VA, because that's the legal age there... yessssss

Now what the hell 14 year old girl do you know who wants to fuck GWAR? I'm sure the backstreetboys would have a hard time getting a 14 year old girl to sleep with them, let alone the kindof guys 14 year old girls have NIGHTMARES about. GWAR wishes they had the fame to fuck teeny boppers, but unless their parents are selling them off for crack, I don't see it happening.

Archived