Fuck That Shit

bastard whining for a month about how he's broke after buying his fiance to be a $15000 engagement ring. bitch, you own 3 wildly successful nightspots. You just don't have the $400 you need to go out tonight. You're not broke.

Fuck that shit.

Don't fucking complain if i'm not moving like its the middle of a saurday night push. Its wednesday and i'm not on line. There's a difference. You're just the owner. What do you know anyway?

Fuck that shit.

I had to kill a mouse because you and everyone else was too afraid to do it. or should i say, felt they were too above it. Don't let that shit go to your head.

Fuck that shit.

Girl, don't wear a faded pink hoodie with some shitty-ass sweats and try to tell me you look cute. you're a tuna. oh, by the way, white girls with dyed black hair look trashy, especially when you couldn't bother to run a brush through it.

Fuck that shit.

Cute girl with the umbrella who I was walking behind on the way home: you had a fucking great walk.

I'd definately fuck that shit.

Google image for "fuck that shit' (i love you boogie hands):

hot_gal_RoderiqueM.jpg

and:

285267.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bastard whining for a month about how he's broke after buying his fiance to be a $15000 engagement ring. bitch, you own 3 wildly successful nightspots. You just don't have the $400 you need to go out tonight. You're not broke.

Fuck that shit.

Don't fucking complain if i'm not moving like its the middle of a saurday night push. Its wednesday and i'm not on line. There's a difference. You're just the owner. What do you know anyway?

Fuck that shit.

I had to kill a mouse because you and everyone else was too afraid to do it. or should i say, felt they were too above it. Don't let that shit go to your head.

Fuck that shit.

Girl, don't wear a faded pink hoodie with some shitty-ass sweats and try to tell me you look cute. you're a tuna. oh, by the way, white girls with dyed black hair look trashy, especially when you couldn't bother to run a brush through it.

Fuck that shit.

Cute girl with the umbrella who I was walking behind on the way home: you had a fucking great walk.

I'd definately fuck that shit.

Google image for "fuck that shit' (i love you boogie hands):

hot_gal_RoderiqueM.jpg

and:

285267.jpg

FUCK THAT SHIT....

Ill take those $15,000 and order 2 russsian mail order brides and pimps them hoes...then tip $400 easily made dollars on the valet guy at the club..because i aint broke. the mouse ill fucken straight hit a bitch over the head with tell her to FUCK THAT SHIT and stick it in her ass...and girls that wear faded pink hoodies and sweat do look good cause I just pick them up just to take home and FUCK THAT SHIT then send them home Walking in the rain with an umbrella so you FUCK THAT SHIT........ next

lol...

FUCK THAT SHIT....

Ill take those $15,000 and order 2 russsian mail order brides and pimps them hoes...then tip $400 easily made dollars on the valet guy at the club..because i aint broke. the mouse ill fucken straight hit a bitch over the head with tell her to FUCK THAT SHIT and stick it in her ass...and girls that wear faded pink hoodies and sweat do look good cause I just pick them up just to take home and FUCK THAT SHIT then send them home Walking in the rain with an umbrella so you FUCK THAT SHIT........ next

lol...

hahaaaaa ha

ha