silencing cans

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this thread is retarded.

speaker magnets work on the following, for all retards

krylon and rustoleum: all metallic cans

walmart colorplace: all cans i have used

belton, both montanas, other artsy euro paint

nothing more. i geuss maybe some other shitty brands, but i dont have time to list them off.

colorplace cans have extremeley small metal mixing balls

so do many other cheap o brands of paint

rusto colors and krylon colors are marbles made of glass

does anyone know how to silence the phhhhhhssssst sound the paint being ejected sounds? i know what question sounds wack. but there's this place where truckers sleep at night near me and their trucks are all ways parked there and i dont want them to wake up to a spray sound cos its not like i can dart away.

be careful some truckers carry shotguns or something and i dont think i would wake up to the phhhssst sound if ime deep a sleep peer into the windshield and see if he is really a sleep if it looks like he's not really sleeping or just trying to then go to another truck and becareful someone in another truck may see you

You can use can coolers.... like what you would put your soda or beer can in to keep it cool when you are outside. you have to cut em to make it cover the can but it works and it quiets the ball down also.

not to get off subject but a can of paint fits nicely inside a pringles potato chip container.

• 2 weeks later...