silencing cans

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the orange dot is supposed to be silent on top of being a fat cap.

Bullshit I use orange dots to fill all my pieces but there’s no way I would call them quiet there as noisy as fuck. Yea they might be quieter then other fat caps. But they are by no means quiet, but maybe it’s just because I use ironlaks (I’m from aus). They might be quieter on your American brands or Montana’s, Belton’s etc.

the easiest way i've found to silence my cans is to keep them in my bag vertically. you can't fit as many in your bag this way but if theyre standing up theres less of a distance for the marble to move side to side than there is for it to move end to end so unless you're doing cartwheels to the spot it should be quieter..thats how i keep my cans in my bag these days. the second easiest way to silence your cans is to just paint in a college town on the weekends...people are too busy gettin drunk and listening to crank dat soulja boy to hear the sound of a few marbles moving around in your backpack:D

now load up your cans and go supa soak that hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Break open the cans in your back yard, pour paint into tupper ware.

Take a sock and dip it in the paint, then use the sock to paint on a wall.

What's good about this is you can have a bag full of socks and they don't rattle or anything.

This will also take care of the air pressure noises someone was talking about earlier.

Good Luck.

SIN DEVAL COPE 2 ONER

/CH0 DaNCe aND GRaFF TeaM 07

OONTZ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
doesnt realy matter aobut rattling

if a cop sees you at leik 1 am witha hoodie on and a back back doesnt matter whut sound its making ur fucked.

not necessarily, i was out with a friend of mine at 3am and we met up with 4 other guys. all of us had bags, fuckin two paddywagons, and three squad cars passed us by and one of the cops in the passenger side smiled and WAVED AT US.

funny as hell

• 1 year later...

magnets dont work if the balls arent metal the best thing to do like it has been said is to try and hold your backpack/bag in your arms ...theres really not much else you can do. im not as concerned with the jingling of the cans as much as i am of the spray from rusto fats ...

talk about loud SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!

not necessarily, i was out with a friend of mine at 3am and we met up with 4 other guys. all of us had bags, fuckin two paddywagons, and three squad cars passed us by and one of the cops in the passenger side smiled and WAVED AT US.

funny as hell

where the fuck do YOU LIVE ?

If two paddys & three squads come by

with 6 niggas dressed in black and got bookbags

we gettin caught...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP8JZ5axm4M&feature=channel_page

dis shi works for mixxing. As for keepen dem quite in my bag. I just carry da bag high on my back and rap a towel around dem inside. Only downfall is da towel takes up space. But a towel does come in handy for a lot of shi. From wipen wet metal or wall down a little to wipen my ass if I shit myself.

magnets dont work if the balls arent metal the best thing to do like it has been said is to try and hold your backpack/bag in your arms ...theres really not much else you can do. im not as concerned with the jingling of the cans as much as i am of the spray from rusto fats ...

talk about loud SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!

forreeaallll it sukks wen ur bombing

upright + full cans are key for no noise. i only rattle tail on myself when im all crunked coming from the spot and i have like 4 1/10th full cans in my bag

i saw somethin about spray noise on here... dude people cant hear that shit and if they do, bounce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...