VIDA GUERRA PICS FROM PLAYBOY

BENCHER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! WIERD!!! SHE HAS THE SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES!! HOLY SHIT' date=' DUDE. LETS ALL GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!![/size']

LOL YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MA, BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. SAYING THIS BROAD HAS THE "SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES" IS LIKE SAYING A BENTLEY AND A KIA HAVE THE SAME INTERIOR.

WOW!!! WIERD!!! SHE HAS THE SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES!! HOLY SHIT' date=' DUDE. LETS ALL GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!![/size']

This reminds me of the time that someone on here called Kr43on5 out as being a angry fat bitch.:haha:

THE REST OF YOU NIGGAS BLASPHEMING ON THIS BITCHES ASS LIKE "IT AINT ALL THAT" NEED TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND START FUCKING BITCHES IN REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF THINKING THAT CUZ YOU JERKED ILLZ TO A BITCH THAT YOU FUCKED HER. I PUT BIG MONEY UP THAT YOU NIGGAS AINT FUCKED A BITCH THAT BAD EVER. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANNA B. PERSONALLY I HAVE SLID WITH BROADS THAT ARE BETTER LOOKING FACEWISE BUT YOU NIGGAS ARE KNOCKIN THIS BITCH JUST TO NOT LOOK LIKE A BANDWAGON NIGGA. IF YOU SAW THE BITCH IN THE CLUB YOU'D GRAB MY SHIRT MAKE ME SPILL MY GOOSE ON MY MOSCHINO BUTTON UP AND POINT AT HER MAD BLATANTLY THEN BITE YOUR KNUCKLES LIKE NIGGAS DO IN MEXICAN SITCOMS. SAY NO...THIS BROAD IS GOOD MONEY. I CANT HATE, AND IM GOOD AT HATING ON MUTHAFUCKAS. MAINTER YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR BIRD NIGGA, THAT WHITE BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ON HEROIN B, HARDBODY. NIGGA SAID SHORTYS ASS WAS ALL CELLULITE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! IM GONNA STOP CUZ IM STARTIN TO SOUND LIKE THIS HOE'S STREET TEAM, BUT BOTTOM LINE IS YOU NIGGAS WOULD ALL CALL OUT SICK TO WORK AND BREAK ALL KINDA APPOINTMENTS TO FUCK THIS BITCH EVEN IF SHE WAS JUST "THAT SPANISH BITCH THAT LIVE UPSTAIRS"

step aside vida here comes Keyra Agustina

163477759_f97d34aced.jpg?v=0

do you realize, that in this picture, that lolipop is the only thing she had eaten for 6 months, im not even joking, girls that skinny are sickening

This bitch is hot! Smash!

step aside vida here comes Keyra Agustina

163477759_f97d34aced.jpg?v=0

do you realize, that in this picture, that lolipop is the only thing she had eaten for 6 months, im not even joking, girls that skinny are sickening

Why does everyone always hate on thin girls. What's the fuckin deal?

The assets are there, I don't see a problem. In fact, I think she's mad attractive.

I realize that it's a matter of personal opinion, but there is always someone steppin up making me feel wrong for thinking that a thin girl is good looking.

Besides, it's nice to have a girl that is decently smaller than you. I don't know anyone that disagrees with that.

Love it mang.

-fuse.