Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BENCHER

VIDA GUERRA PICS FROM PLAYBOY

DON'T KNOW IF THESE ARE REAL OR NOT, BUT THE ISSUE COMES OUT IN 2 DAYS SO I GUESS EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT THEN...

vida018jq.jpg

vida027uc.jpg

vida035hc.jpg

vida045pe.jpg

WOW!!! WIERD!!! SHE HAS THE SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES!! HOLY SHIT, DUDE. LETS ALL GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!

WOW!!! WIERD!!! SHE HAS THE SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES!! HOLY SHIT' date=' DUDE. LETS ALL GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!![/size']

she's one of those whorish models already so i already knew the basics of her chest anyway, i wanted to see some vagina. where's the vida penthouse pictures?

Wow, we should all be pretty ashamed of ourselves after Makros pulled our collective card, huh?

I mean really, being interested in seeing an attractive member of the opposite sex naked? We sound like fucking pawns to process of natural evolution or biology or something.

WOW!!! WIERD!!! SHE HAS THE SAME BODY PARTS AS OTHER FEMALES!! HOLY SHIT' date=' DUDE. LETS ALL GET REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!![/size']

haha as soon as i opened this thread i thought "i wonder what Kr430n5_666 will have to say about this"

i was not dissapointed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now